“Great Place and Good People”

Bahn Thai Restaurant
Ranked #65 of 136 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Our family always loved going to Bahn Thai. We moved away from the Silverdale area and always reminisce about eating here. The staff were always great and worked well with out young children. Given the choice this would be my first resuraunt of choice.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

We have been going to Bahn Thai for years. Their food has always been so yummy! You have a choice of how spicy you want your dish to be. One time we got it level 3 and it was very spicy! The last time we went we got a level 3 and it was not very spicy. But if you're not used to the spice I'd stick with a 1 or 2 level.

There is nothing we have tried that we haven't enjoyed! Consistently well-made food with great flavor is a draw for us! The staff is friendly. We sometimes have to wait awhile. Last time we went there we waited about 15 minutes for someone to even come out and direct us to a table, even though they were not full. Then it took about 35 minutes to get the food (the waiting, with no reason or apology, is the reason I gave them a 4 instead of a 5). But once we got it---oh my, DELICIOUS! :) The guy waiting on us had just gotten to the United States 2 days before, and he was already a waiter at the restaurant! He did a very good job, especially since I'm sure he was still fighting jet-lag!

I am a vegetarian, and there is always something that I can get! Since everything we have tried has been so good, I don't have one dish to recommend. What I DO recommend is that you go there often so you can try everything! :)

Reviewed 12 April 2013

Our family has gone to this restaurant for years and we love the service, atmosphere and of course the food. Try the regional combos-family style. This is our favorite restaurant in Silverdale.

1  Thank suitase
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Bahn Thai is located in Silverdale WA, right across Albertsons...you may miss it on your first drive since the exteriors seem to blend in with all the maple trees. But it s a must try and your guests will be thrilled with the ambience and the food which is very palate and tummy friendly....More expensive than some of the restaurants in the area but this will compete with the best Thai Restaurants in Seattle or Tukwila.

1  Thank Charinavargas
Reviewed 15 July 2012 via mobile

Bahn Thai is a great restaurant with excellent food. The curry is great, all the noodle dishes are fresh and the spring rolls are the best. This is not a fast restaurant so make sure you aren't in a hurry but the food can't be beat.

1  Thank LChambl9948