“Love em”

Spiro's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #8 of 136 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 8 September 2013

The best pasta and Italian shop around.

Hot food

Lots of it

Good company and great servers. A good menu and pizza!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We moved away from the area 5+ years ago and this was one of the places I always missed. Once we were back in town, we had to take a trip for some Spiros. We got a pizza and a couple of subs. My sub was just as good as I had remembered it to be. And the leftover pizza we took home was great reheated the next day. The prices are a bit high, in my opinion, but as a once in a while place to go, it's well worth it.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Ive eaten pizza from a bunch of places nearby but this place is the best and unique. The only other place I would say comes close is toadhouse in bremerton. They put the toppings below the cheese which infuses the flavors into the sauce and cheese. The building is nothing special, very outdated, but the pizza is great.

Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

I can only comment on the pizza and the Salad because that's all I ever get. The pizza is top notch, best crust in town and the way they put the toppings under the cheese is awsome. The salads are very good as well lots of cheese and dressing. They have good lunch specials too.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

We really enjoy the white pizza and the three cheese pizza at Spiro's. The crust is amazing. We also really like their chopped salads. The food is good, service friendly and on warm days it is is nice eating out on the patio. They also give toddlers a free snack plate of crackers, grated cheese, pineapple, and black olives. The messes that they have to clean up. They also give them a bowl of pasta for free when they are ready for that. Great neighborhood family place.