“Good pizza and salad”

Spiro's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #7 of 134 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We ate here this last Wed. night haveing a night out away from the kids. We tend to eat here every couple months and have always had good food and good service. We had a side salad and small combo pizza that we split between the two of us. They never seem to mind when we share food and always bring us extra plates to do so... big plus in my book. When ever we have the kids with us they seem to always bring the kids a small plate with snacks on it to help keep the kids occupied untill the food comes. Good local place to eat and would recomend it to anyone out of town or local that hasn't been there before.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Went for dinner. I had Lasagna and my wife had Red & White Spaghetti. Both generous portions and very good. Each $12.50. I brought half of my Lasagna home for another meal. Added a dinner salad for $2 and it was more than enough for both of us. The waitress even brought an extra salad plate knowing we were going to share it. Pleasant little restaurant with seating for around 75 with a nice view of the bay. Good service. Takes all CCs. Haven't personally tried their pizzas but they look very good. Saw lots served.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

The best pasta and Italian shop around.

Hot food

Lots of it

Good company and great servers. A good menu and pizza!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We moved away from the area 5+ years ago and this was one of the places I always missed. Once we were back in town, we had to take a trip for some Spiros. We got a pizza and a couple of subs. My sub was just as good as I had remembered it to be. And the leftover pizza we took home was great reheated the next day. The prices are a bit high, in my opinion, but as a once in a while place to go, it's well worth it.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Ive eaten pizza from a bunch of places nearby but this place is the best and unique. The only other place I would say comes close is toadhouse in bremerton. They put the toppings below the cheese which infuses the flavors into the sauce and cheese. The building is nothing special, very outdated, but the pizza is great.