“Good Food Close to Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai Kitchen

Thai Kitchen
Ranked #25 of 94 Restaurants in Snohomish
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Mill Creek, Washington, USA
“Good Food Close to Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013

Snohomish, Washington is a nice quiet town that draws visitors for its antique shops. Good food offerings are essential for bringing back shoppers. I always ask vendors for food recommendations in the neighborhood. This cafe was not one of the suggestions but I am always on the look-out for good Asian food. I was not disappointed with the Thai Kitchen. Good Food, Good Service.

1 Thank WILLIAM C

Snohomish, Washington
“Great Food, Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2013

We've always had wonderful food here. If you want something that's not on the menu, just ask and they will try to make it for you. As long as it's Thai food that is. Penny, the owner is very friendly and so is her son Siam. They always greet you with a warm welcome when you walk in the door.
The food is the best Thai food I've had in Snohomish county.

• Visited April 2013
“All around wonderful place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love eating at this Thai restaurant. I eat here a few times a month and always get exactly what I order and am always beyond satisfied with the quality. Every dish is worth trying and I couldn't pick a favorite! I definitely enjoy the cozy atmosphere and this is a very clean place! You get upscale restaurant quality for a great price. The service is always outstanding and I leave with a smile on my face every time.

Snohomish, Washington
“Nice little lunch spot in the heart of Snohomish!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2012

Always good & the staff is friendly & accommodating. I eat here 2 or 3 times a month, easily. Love their red curries & rarely order anything else! If you are in Snohomish & craving Thai, this is the spot!

Visited September 2012
Merced, California
“Tasty! Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2012

This was my second trip to the Thai Kitchen while visiting from out of state. I dined in with family a couple of months ago, and the service was friendly and efficient. This time we did take- out of about 8 items. Both adults and kids were very pleased with the food. It's not heavy, delicately seasoned, and appealing to look at. My favorite is Phad Thai with tofu, and the fried rice is also excellent. The portions are large, so most likely you will have left- overs.
Looking forward to this restaurant next time I'm in town!

• Visited August 2012