“Delicious!”

El Paraiso Mexican Grill
Ranked #20 of 99 Restaurants in Snohomish
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We have had consistently good service and food at this Mexican restaurant. The wait staff are very friendly and accomodating to large groups or kids. The homemade tortillas when you walk in the door are wonderful...make sure you get one. Lots of selections on the menu, nothing outstanding about the food but it's good for our American version of Mexican fare.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

I was here for lunch with a group. There were 16 of us. Service was fast, friendly and accurate. We all enjoyed our meals. The menu is large.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

This is one of the best Mexican places in Snohomish. The food is very tasty, size is big, service is the best. I really recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

They make home made tortillas on site and give each customer a fresh tortilla with fresh salsa when you first walk in. They give you a warm bean dip with the chips which is great. The food is just okay, nothing on the menu is outstanding. The tamales taste like the frozen kind you find in the stores, but the enchiladas are probably the best thing on the menu.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

This is my favorite Mexican Food restaurant in the Snohomish area. Their El Paraiso Platter (carne Asada and grilled shrimp, rice and beans) is my first choice although I've also enjoyed their fish dishes a well. I really like the fact that they make their own tortillas and that they give you one with melted butter the minute you come through the door. I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants great Mexican food in the Snohomish area. They also have a location in Everett which is just as good.