“Solved the mystery!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Murder Mystery Dinner
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Not for the shy. Get involved, ask questions. A fun evening, good food, lots of laughs. Nice that it is not too far out of town.

1  Thank TammyLC1

Reviewed 16 December 2012

The concept is great but the location gave it some challenges in my opinion. Large open room with bad acoustics. Couldn't hear a lot of what was going on.

3  Thank MarySEverett_Wa
Reviewed 7 December 2012

Had a great time at the Murder Mystery dinner in Snohomish. The actors were great getting the guests involved and guiding us through the mystery. Even on a Thursday night there were about 100 people there and guests were in character with at least some type of mask or prop. Guests enjoyed interacting with each other to solve the crime. The food was only average and I was glad we purchased the tickets through groupon at a discount but even at full price it would be worth going for the experience and the fun.

3  Thank Powertravels
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I was so thrilled that after reaching out to Murder Mystery Company regarding a donation to our local program they were so willing to help us out. What a great local company that I want to support in the future. I have heard great things about this location. I plan on placing the winning bid on this auction item, but I don't think I can wait. I will be going before as our Event is not until March! Outstanding Company!

Laura-Lighthouse Cooperative

Reviewed 21 June 2012

The food was very good I had the steak both times i went and it was so tender. Tried my daighters vegitarian pasta. It was very good will order that the next time there. They offer chicken havent tried that yet.

2  Thank Trish W