“Great Pub”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Food is top notch, soups, salads, fish, burgers, pizzs, sandwhiches. And lots of specials. Favoeite place to hang with friends over a beer or other drink. Family friendly Casual Northwest. Best Scotch selection I have ever seen. And I've been to Scotland. Over 200 brands. I love this bar (and grill)

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Snohomish is one of our favorite towns for historic charm. Fred's Alehouse had good burgers which my husband enjoyed, and I chose their blackened salmon sandwich on a whole grain bun. It was very good, but I would have liked a bit more zip in the blackening. Salmon was tasty and fresh, service was good.

The garlic butter fries, by the way, were great. I didn't order them as I know I would have eaten a whole plate of it - so I avoided the temptation, but did manage to grab some off my husband's plate when he wasn't looking.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is an all around great place. Great food, people and atmosphere. Tons of beer on tap and more Scotch than anyone would want. We have had pretty much the whole menu and it was all good. You won't be sorry going here.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Fred's has the best lobster bisque around, but the most unique item on the menu is the Asian nachos, nothing else like 'em and big enough to share and make a meal out of. Good beer selection, but would be better if they chilled the glasses. One of the best spots for food in Downtown Historic Snohomish!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Service was pretty slow when we grabbed a booth at 3 in the afternoon, but the Asian nachos (you have to ask for the appetizer menu - weird I know) but they are worth it. I would go there repeatedly and wait for hours to eat these again and again.