“Homestyle cooking - Little House days”
Review of Cabbage Patch

Cabbage Patch
Ranked #11 of 95 Restaurants in Snohomish
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Snohomish, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Homestyle cooking - Little House days”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We felt like we were back in the days of Little House on the Prairie with this style restaurant. Good home style cooking. Serve was okay. Options were endless.

Visited November 2012

Seattle
“Finally stopped in, very impressed”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Have driven by this place several times in the past decade...finally stopped in for brunch and had a lovely Eggs Benedict and their mashed potato cakes! Delicious. Will be back again soon for the "half off" appetizer menu now being offered Monday thru Friday 3-6 pm. There are about a dozen choices and I want to try them all. Service was perfect. Really like all of the varied seating spaces. Sat in the front room (4 tables) today. Will try the front porch next time.

• Visited July 2013
“Stunning Victorian decor & gracious service.”
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

We will be back. Our recommendations on the dinner menu include the Asian Lettuce wrap appetizer, side of mashed potato cakes, the Sherry mushroom chicken, spinach pecan cranberry salad.

Washington, the State
“Relaxing atmosphere, relaxing comfort food”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Wonderful place for lunch - haven't tried breakfast or dinner there - yet. With my garden club friends, we enjoyed a wonderful lunch before heading out to visit our garden of choice: I loved the patty melt, others had the soup and salad combination, or the Reuben. I made the mistake and did not leave room for pie - oh so good: the peanut butter cream pie, and the marionberry crisp (I got to have a taste of each). Next time I'll just come for pie - it's a meal in itself!
The service was wonderful and attentive; the atmosphere totally fabulous. The patio out in the back looked very inviting - maybe on a warm summer eve?

Merced, California
“Different day, improved service!”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

The food is still great, didn't have a problem with it last time (my first visit, 3 months ago). The service, which was lacking last time, has improved quite a bit.
I visited with my 4 grandchildren on the special occasion of their last day of school. We were seated promptly. We were served promptly. The children were treated with respect.
The kids liked their food very much. And we got scones this time. Loved the yummy spread that was served with the scones!
A winner! See you when I'm in town again!

1 Thank Cali4niahiker

Been to Cabbage Patch? Share your experiences!