“YES!”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Railroad Avenue
Transit: We are 1 block from the public bus routes.
Description: Modern dining meets authentic history at Woodman Lodge Steakhouse. Standing as a tribute to a bygone era, it honors the hardworking men and women of the Snoqualmie Valley - nurturing the community spirit by bringing families together for wholesome, social and recreational activities. As a historic steakhouse and saloon, the Woodman Lodge offers an extensive menu of amazing Hors d’ oeuvres, soups, salads, grilled items, entrees, burgers and sandwiches. These can all be enjoyed in the warm, cozy and comfortable atmosphere along with a wide variety of drinks from the full bar.
Issaquah, Washington
“YES!”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Go there - everything I had was wonderful & the portions were fantastic!

Ruben...you can't go wrong!

Visited January 2014

Carnation, Washington
“Best Scallops in Washington! ”
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

We went here at my father-in-law's request for his birthday. Upon arriving I wasn't surprised (given the taxidermy ambience) and didn't know I was sitting down to one of the best meals I've had in this country!

Very impressive, Snoqualmie!

1 Thank Andy C
Kent, Washington
“Good, but Noisy and Cold”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Best calamari I've ever had - served HOT! Excellent petite fillet. Good, warm, home-made (seemingly) bread. My wife's grass-fed rib-eye had a taste she found peculiar. Service was pretty good. A couple of draw-backs... we sat downstairs and it was COLD. My wife kept her coat on. Maybe upstairs is warmer? Finally, the place is wildly overpriced and it's not one of those "worth every penny" situations. This Snoqualmie WA, not Tokyo or Manhattan. Would I go back - yes, but there is a caveat - it's much closer to home for us than traveling to Seattle to find a steak house as good - and maybe even lower priced.

• Visited January 2014
Federal Way, Washington
“Very delicious, great service”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We had been given a gift card from someone who thought this place was amazing. It is. The decor is rustic, with dead animals all over the walls so if you're not a meateater, steer clear.

I had the Hunter's Chicken which was oh so good. A half chicken, tender and juicy in a mushroom demi-glace with mashed potatoes. My husband had the prime rib burger which he said was the best burger he ever had. The white cheddar on it was amazing (he gave me a bite).

Service was excellent and I'd like to go back again to try different menu items.

• Visited January 2014
Redmond, Washington
“Wow!”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

This place is amazing! tucked just off the main road in old Snoqualmie. Food is wonderful, staff is courteous. I highly recommend Tuesday night all you can eat ribs! Go Hungry and enjoy!

Visited January 2013

Been to Woodman Lodge Steakhouse & Saloon? Share your experiences!