“Wildly overpriced”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Railroad Avenue
Transit: We are 1 block from the public bus routes.
Description: Modern dining meets authentic history at Woodman Lodge Steakhouse. Standing as a tribute to a bygone era, it honors the hardworking men and women of the Snoqualmie Valley - nurturing the community spirit by bringing families together for wholesome, social and recreational activities. As a historic steakhouse and saloon, the Woodman Lodge offers an extensive menu of amazing Hors d’ oeuvres, soups, salads, grilled items, entrees, burgers and sandwiches. These can all be enjoyed in the warm, cozy and comfortable atmosphere along with a wide variety of drinks from the full bar.
Kent, Washington
“Wildly overpriced”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

The filet was good as was the salad. The French fries were cold, wet and limp. They don't serve bread! They "choose" not to. Reason? Too many people requesting doggie bags,according to the manager(?) with whom we inquired. It's just another move to increase profits - who are they kidding? This is Snoqualmie, Washington, not Dubai. They Charge extra for bernaise or other sauces on the steak. I'm surprised they don't charge for chairs at the table! It's a real what-th-traffic-will-bear joint. Soon there will be less traffic if they keep this up. There are actually already four fewer patrons.Us.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Arthur B

North Bend, Washington
“Anniversary dinner”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

My wife and I picked the Woodman Lodge for our anniversary dinner tonight 3/22/14. Our reservation was for 6:45 and we were seated immediately. We received water, menus and our drinks very quickly. The menu had many choices but we decided on prime rib and a cowboy steak. Our waiter placed our order and we received our dinners very quickly. Huge portions and quite tasty. The atmosphere was dark and cozy. Service was superb. A little noisy but it was part of the experience. Would highly recommend this to everyone. Will definitely return again.

• Visited March 2014
Federal Way, Washington
“Horrible experience.”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

My wife and 2 friends of mine celebrated a birthday last night 2/12/2014. I ordered the Tuesday special all you can eat baby back ribs. The waitress brought me a half rack to start and within the next 5 mins I finished the baby ribs. I stopped our server and asked her for some more ribs. 15 mins goes by and no ribs. Then she stops by to ask how we are doing. I say great if I can have some more ribs. She says coming right up. Another 15 goes by and the rest of my party is done eating. Still no ribs. The guys that comes to take our empty plates asks me if I'm done cause my sides are still waiting for ribs. I asked him how long does it take to get them. He says 2mins. So now I'm angry. I ask our server to get me a manager. 10 mins goes by. I stop her again and ask her for the manager and she says she will get him. Another 10 mins. No manager. At this point I get up and look for him. I find him and ask why he has not stopped to talk to me. He says she never told him. Now I'm really mad. I explain to him what happened and he tells me that there was an obvious communication break down. Being mad I say yes it's her. He then raises his voice and says she does really well for us and he doesn't appreciated me saying that about her. Then says ill comp your ribs. Like I care about paying for them. They then bring me out another half rack but at this point I was to angry to eat and we were there almost two hours. The manager did nothing to make me feel like a valued customer and instead made me feel like I was in the wrong. Horrible place to eat.

• Visited February 2014
5 Thank Arnold F
Issaquah, Washington
“YES!”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Go there - everything I had was wonderful & the portions were fantastic!

Ruben...you can't go wrong!

Visited January 2014
Carnation, Washington
“Best Scallops in Washington! ”
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

We went here at my father-in-law's request for his birthday. Upon arriving I wasn't surprised (given the taxidermy ambience) and didn't know I was sitting down to one of the best meals I've had in this country!

Very impressive, Snoqualmie!