“Luxurious”
Review of Salish Lodge & Spa

Salish Lodge & Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Snoqualmie
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I surprised my husband w a stay here for his birthday and it was amazing. The room was beautiful w a wood burning fireplace and large jacuzzi tub. The spa is amazing, especially the huge hot tubs w the view of the Forrest. The food was good but I felt a touch overpriced for what it was. We preferred the attic lounge for dining. The view of the falls is just amazing, the service was wonderful, and the accommodations are superb.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
ManageratSalish, Manager at Salish Lodge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

We are proud of your comments regarding the excellent staff! We strive for incredible service interactions upon each encounter, and we all look forward to our next opportunity to impress! Please join us again soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2013

We stayed at the Salish Lodge in September as the first stop of our Pacific Northwest holiday. What a disappointment! I had been reading about the lodge for years and had expected a much nicer experience.

Our room was dark and tired and in need of sprucing up. The front desk staff were not helpful. The breakfast was very good though, and the wait staff were efficient and cheerful. The spa was so-so, nothing to write home about. Snoqualmie Falls is pretty, but not spectacular, like Niagara Falls or Victoria Falls. All in all, an ok place.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank akihirochan

Thank you for sharing your feedback! While I was pleased to learn about your dining experience, I wanted to extend a promise to do more on your other aspects of stay! We strive to not only meet expectations, but exceed them. This extends to our service, and I apologize for any shortfalls which took place. Thank you once more for letting us know, without your feedback, we cannot continue to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We stayed at the Salish Lodge hotel for 2 nights at the end of a 3 week travelling vacation. We hoped it would be a chill out time for us before flying back to the UK, It certainly was! The staff without exception were friendly and efficient! Our vroom was lovely and treatments in the spa area were delivered with care and expertise. We enjoyed two great evening meals, one in the dining room and one in the Attic, both were first class. Salish Lodge is certainly at the more pricey end of the spectrum but we felt it was value for money and came away completely relaxed and rested. I would particularly mention the front desk staff who helped us when we arrived and especially Sara who also printed our boarding cards for our flight out of Seattle. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2013

My fiancee and I stayed at Salish for 2 nights after staying for 3 nights at another hotel in Seattle. Getting out of the city and staying at Salish was a much needed change.

LOCATION:
We believe Salish is just tucked away at the right spot in Washington state where you get the hustle and bustle of Seattle that's just 25 minutes away and the majestic mountain landscape that is only 25 minutes the other direction from Snoqualmie. We believe if you decide to stay at the lodge, you need to be able to make time to relax. Since we were on vacation, we were too worried about needing to see everything. We ended up making time and really enjoyed everything that was around us.

AMENITIES:
Other than the location the lodge itself offered a wonderful experience where the staff was wonderfully accommodating, and the amenities was just on point. For us, the fire place was a very nice touch, I think I went through 15 pieces of wood for both nights. They provide the starter logs, but make sure you have some fresh wood to use in combination with the starter log as it adds to the crackle and pop. The hot tub in the room was an additional plus as we used it when ever we could.

PARKING:
Parking was not an issue as it was complementary with your stay. If it wasn't, it would surely be a pain as there were no other on street parking nearby that is walkable if you did not want to pay.

FOOD:
The hotel restaurants were ok. If you decide to eat at the lodged, make sure you research around town first before settling with the Dining Room as it is very expensive. The Attic is a much better venue; just remember if you want to get a seat by the window overlooking the falls, make sure to get there before dinner time because it is a seat yourself place and everyone wants those prized seats. From our experience, the pizza was incredibly portioned and the toppings were on point as everything was incredibly fresh tasting. On a Saturday night, you might get to hear some live band play and that was a definite plus for the atmosphere.

SERVICE:
The staff was nothing short of perfect; first class service.

OVERALL:
I proposed to my fiancee in Seattle, we ended our trip in Salish Lodge. We could not have been more happy with our stay. We will definitely come back to Salish, the next time we are back in town.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank urbguy86
ManageratSalish, Manager at Salish Lodge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We look forward to your next visit!

Best Regards,
Salish Team

Reviewed 17 September 2013

My husband and I decided to go to the salish to get couples messages. It was a great experience all around. We were taken care of from the beginning to the end. The little touches added by the staff were very well thought out such as the refreshing cucumber water. The message was nice especially by a real wood burning fireplace. After the messages it was nice to use the spa area and relax more. We decided to go up to the attic for dinner. the food was amazing and the live music was great! I am glad we decided to go here. I recommend it to anyone who needs a romantic night away or someone who just needs to get away!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience in our spa. We look forward to our next opportunity to impress!

Best Regards,
Salish Team

Reviewed 17 September 2013

The Salish Lodge and Spa was a wonderful experience for my wife and I. As soon as we arrived at the Salish we were greeted promptly and kindly by their valet service. We were their for our 2nd anniversary and Salish did such a wonderful job accommodating us. Their staff is very friendly helpful and knowledgeable about their products and services. We had a couples massage in the fire side room in the spa and I must say the best massage I have ever. Afterward the massage we got to go into the relaxation pools and sip on some delicious cucumber water. We ended the night in the Attic restaurant upstairs listening to live music and enjoying Salish's Honey Ale beer that is made especially for them by Snoqualmie Brewery. Overall, I highly recommend attending the Salish Lodge and Spa for quick bite to eat in the Attic or romantic evening away. They will treat you with the best customer service around.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I stayed for a girls weekend and was blown away. The location, property, spa and food was as good if not better than any 5 star resort I've stayed at. The staff was so poised, friendly and went out of their way to ensure everything was just perfect. I will definitely be back again and again, my new favorite place in the NW. Thank you to all the staff and management! You exceeded all my expectations!

• Stayed: September 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Snoqualmie
Holiday Inn Seattle - Issaquah
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah
Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Issaquah
SpringHill Suites Seattle Issaquah
Inn at the Market
Inn at the Market
#1 of 104 in Seattle
Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue

Been to Salish Lodge & Spa? Share your experiences!