Salish Lodge & Spa
SpringHill Suites Seattle Issaquah(Issaquah)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$196
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Seattle - Issaquah(Issaquah)(Great Value!)
US$124
HolidayInn.com
US$85
  • Pool
US$197
US$173
GardenInn.com
US$232
Larkspur Landing Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$196
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$90
US$81
US$148
Silver Cloud Hotel
Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$193
1,406 results
All reviewssnoqualmie fallstwin peakscountry breakfastwood burning fireplacesoaking poolsjetted tubsteam rooma river view roompillow menuwindow seatromantic getawaycostco packagepacific northwestvalet parkingone night stayvalet serviceseattle area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 April 2014

It was one week ago that our family experienced the loss of a loved one. My teenage girls found out they lost their grandmother ( and me my wonderful mother-in- law I called Milly) on the day we were to leave for our much anticipated “girls get away” at your wonderful resort. My husband and I celebrated our wedding night at the Salish Lodge almost 20 years ago and I have always wanted to take my girls there for their first spa treatments.

We almost did not make it there due to much sadness and grief, but I told my daughters that this might be the best thing for us to do to help take our minds off our loss in some ways but to also take time to talk about our memories shared with our last remaining grandmother. The girls and I walked in and it was apparent that they were upset. When they left to walk down the hall to your Country Store, I mentioned to Erin at reception that they were not upset about being at the Salish Lodge. Quite the contrary. They were excited but also very grief stricken due to their recent news. Erin O’ Connell could not have been more respectful and appropriate with the words she chose and comfort she gave to us all.

It was about 30 minutes later that we got a knock at the door and it was your supervisor, Zac Brown, who brought them treats from the store and also gave us the amazing news that we had been given the upgrade to the suite overlooking the falls. I didn’t really know what to say or how to say it. All I knew is that I was caught in my snowman pajamas and didn’t care one tiny bit. ( snowman Pj’s can and should be worn year round, correct? )

It was minutes from that that Steven Newman came up to take care of all our belongings and take us to the much anticipated room 423 AND 424. We had never stayed at a nicer room in our entire lives and I can tell you, it took our breath away. The girl’s moods quickly changed from sad to almost giddy as they checked out every square inch of your fabulous suite. The falls were overflowing from the rain that day and it was absolutely magical.

It didn’t stop there. We got one more knock at the door to find another member on your staff bringing some bubbly drink for my girls and a bottle of wine for me. ( I am saving it to give to my husband to celebrate our 20th)

I have traveled quite a bit with my work and we have been at some nice establishments, but nothing compares to the kind, thoughtful, giving and respectful staff you have at the Salish Lodge. I certainly did not expect this kind of treatment and only wanted to excuse the tears and red faces that I am sure you don’t see from your excited guest checking in for a much needed night or weekend away. Erin, Zac, Steven and others made a very hard day, well…….. not so hard at all.

The next morning we all enjoyed time to relax at your spa. Salish is known for their hot stone massage and while my girls experienced this, I was able to receive my first facial in a long time. Kathleen is one of the best in the business. She was just what I needed and I still feel radiant a week later!

We completely enjoyed our time at Salish Lodge and Spa and cannot thank you all enough by your treatment. It will be a memory we will share and cherish always.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Annie E
ManageratSalish, Manager at Salish Lodge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Annie E.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience and our team members that helped you with your stay under your circumstances. We were glad that we could assist in some small way. The team members you mentioned made us proud with how they responded to your situation.

We wish you the best in this challenging time and once again are glad to know we could do something to help. We appreciate you giving us the chance to recognize our team members.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We recently spent 2 nights at the Salish Lodge and Spa. It was a beautiful, peaceful place. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a wonderful getaway experience! The spa was great! Wonderful massages. I had the lavender bath butler---so endulgent! A fantastic experience. The food was excellent and the view magnificient!! The staff was great--nothing negative at all except we wish we could have stayed another day or two!!

Room Tip: Having a balcony over looing the falls area is really nice. The sound of the rushing waters is great for sleep!
2  Thank Karla P

Dear Karla P,

Thank you for your review. Please feel free to stay with us longer next time!

The sound of the falls is truly relaxing. We hope to have you back to hear them again soon!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

This hotel is one of the best overnight escapes from Seattle, we visit for our anniversary every few years. It is only about 45 minutes away from Seattle and a complete gem with may options during your visit. Located atop the falls, you can experience a nature walk, or go to their top notch spa, enjoy fine dining, or just stay in your room and enjoy the comfort of the fireplace, big Jacuzzi tub with colored lights! We have always stayed in the river view rooms and they also have a small balcony over looking the river.
The dining room was outstanding, kudos to the chef! The menu is not overloaded with too many items and a little of everything for everyone. It's simple but the food is complex with great flavors and delicious recipes. The most memorable was the apple pie desert that is no pie at all, but wow, I won't ever forget that desert. The risotto and honey glazed roasted carrots (made with their own honey) were also great!
The staff is pleasant and very attentive, they communicated well and made sure all our requests and needs were exceeded.
We look forward to our next visit! Thank you for a lovely night!

Room Tip: River view rooms have a great ambient water sound from the falls.
1  Thank blueovalobject1969

Dear blueovalobject1969,

Thank you for your nice review. We are happy that you enjoy spending your anniversaries with us. We are also thrilled that you mentioned our honey. We started our Apiary in 2001 and it has continued to flourish. We have several yummy items made with our honey throughout the Lodge.

Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We stayed three nights in one of there nicely appointed Spa Level Rooms. We had an excellent view, of the top of the falls, from our deck. The room is nicely appointed with a fireplace, jetted tub for two and a super comfortable bed with luxurious linens.

We took advantage of the spa and got multiple treatments over the course of two day. The facial was my favorite but all treatments were amazing. We were treated exceptionally by the spa staff and I would come back in a heartbeat. Melissa, you're the best!

The Lodge is warm and cozy with multiple fireplaces throughout. We spent a couple hours reading and sipping wine in the Library one rainy afternoon. The entire staff from the valets, to front desk to all levels of management treated us like VIPs. It was an amazing experience.

We had a few casual meals in the attic that were all excellent and one meal in the dinning room which was great as well (We lucked out and had dinner there during Seattle Restaurant Week). The Service in the Dining Room was indifferent but everything else about our stay here was exceptional. We'll be back!

Room Tip: Rooms on the Spa Level are very convenient to everything and offer the best views.
1  Thank SeattleMarley66
ManageratSalish, Manager at Salish Lodge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear SeattleMarley66,

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We are privileged to have Melissa as our Spa manager. Thank you for highlighting her! It sounds like you had the chance to experience most of the Lodge. It sounds like a very relaxing and enjoyable 3 days.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Everyone was friendly, this place was beautiful, it is a bit pricey however the view here is fantastic. This is definitely a great place to get away and spend some quality time relaxing with your special someone. There is good food around, and nice hiking available. Having the Fireplace going while soaking in the over-sized tub was amazing! Look forward to going back here!

Room Tip: Request a view of the Falls!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
ManageratSalish, Manager at Salish Lodge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Jason N,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We too think that we are the ideal location for getting away and relaxing. Our cozy fireplaces and jacuzzi tubs certainly help. In addition to the trails immediately behind the lodge, and the one to the falls, there are also several other fantastic options in Snoqualmie.

Thank you again and we hope to see you for some more R&R in the future.