“Above and beyond service”
Review of Salish Lodge & Spa

Salish Lodge & Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Snoqualmie
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My parents could not stop talking about all the personal touches and excellent service by the staff. Salish went above and beyond to make my parents 50th wedding anniversary a dream. I appreciate this tremendously as I was not able to make it, my husband is deployed and we live in South Carolina. I will recommend your facility to everyone. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ManageratSalish, Manager at Salish Lodge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Kim F,

You are very welcome, from the bottom our OUR hearts. We are thrilled that your parents enjoyed their 50th Anniversary here at the lodge. It is our goal to provide personal touches for our guests, and we love hearing that we succeeded.

Thank you again for the nice comments.

There are newer reviews for Salish Lodge & Spa

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I went to the Lodge on their Elopment package. The setting was certainly grand, but I found the Lodge, Service, and Customer Service to be below the standard expeced for the price paid. I have been to the Lodge many times before and feel they have gotten too big for their britches and have forgotten what made the Lodge such a magical local treasure.

Room Tip: I stayed in two different rooms and they were both noisy. The basic quest rooms are well apointed bu...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ManageratSalish, Manager at Salish Lodge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Suzanne G,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I sent you a private message last week.

I would love the opportunity to speak with you further if it isn't too much trouble.

Scott Guthrie
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 20 June 2014

My wife and went for our anniversary. The staff was very professional, friendly and helpful. Our room was great. Well maintained, fireplace, Jacuzzi tub and an amazing view of the falls from the balcony. We went to the Attic for appetizers and a drink. If you can get a window seat the view of the rive valley is unbelievable. Easy walk into the small town of Snoqualmie to explore its logging and rail road history. We did not eat at the Lodge as there are a number of place of place to try in town as well as on the ridge. This definitely the place to go to sit back and relax in style.

Dear Hanaho1954,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay. We are happy that you find our rooms enjoyable. There are some great restaurants in Snoqualmie. Gianfranco is a personal favorite. Next time you definitely have to try our Dining Room or Attic restaurants. We think you would love them!

Happy Anniversary once again and thank you for being our guests.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The staff was very professional, welcoming, and helpful. The valets and room service were top notch. After tidying up our room, the room service workers left a couple chocolate truffles on our pillows after cleaning our room, which was a tasty touch:) The room was spotless, gorgeous, and had a beautiful view of the falls and the canyon. We enjoyed relaxing in the pools at the spa as well.

Room Tip: While you are likely going here for a romantic getaway, take some time to enjoy the nearby trail aro...

Dear Daniel M,

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you as well for highlighting our valet and in Room Dining team.

Your tip about the nearby trails is spot on. There is great hiking around the Lodge.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I was looking for somewhere different on our annual trip to Seattle. Salish was an excellent choice. The grounds are beautiful, and so is the lodge itself. Our room was great with the fireplace and the porch overlooking the river and falls. My kids enjoyed the jacuzzi tub. I found the bed luxurious, but my husband thought it was a bit soft. We did not opt for any spa services as the visit to the lodge itself was a splurge for our family. Our family enjoyed hiking up and down the falls and through the woods over across the bridge. You will enjoy your stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
ManageratSalish, Manager at Salish Lodge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear ohioNittanyLions,

Thank you for your review.

We are happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay. Our over sized tubs are definitely fun!

Please come back and visit us soon, and thank you again.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husband and I went to Salish for 2 days after our one week Alaskan Cruise. We were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary.
This was one of the most perfect vacations we have had and we are experienced travelers.
Form the moment we arrived Kevin was quick with our bags and to take our car. The gentlemen and lady that were at the front desk, I was remiss about getting their names, were wonderful. They were friendly and attentive all the while checking us in, quickly and efficiently.
The only down side to our experience here was the view from our room, which was not the fault of the resort at all. My husband and I assumed that a “river view” would get us an incredible view of the falls, and it did not. I was horrible disappointed to see the river but all see one of the falls plants was all I was going to see. As soon as my husband went to the front desk, they took me to another room to check the view and told us until we had gotten a balcony suite the views were pretty much the same. Bummer for me that all the suites were booked. The service we got during this ordeal was top notch. Even though I got whinny and pouty and probably was not at my best their service and attention were impeccable, not letting on once that I was acting like a petulant child, Kudos to them.
The first night we had dinner at the lodge at a private table that did overlook the falls. Ask for one of these tables, there is a charge, but well worth it. Kevin who helped us with our bags suggested that we not miss the sunset over the falls. Dinner took that long and it was INCREDIBLE. They knew it was our anniversary and the table was adorned with rose petals. It was perfect.
The Food & Beverage, Robert came and introduced himself. He was lovely, friendly, funny and professional. He invited us to the best kept secret in the lodge, a private room on the second floor that they hold for meetings. The view from there was even more incredible, if that was possible.
The wait-staff both in the dining room and The Attic was exceptional. Marco, Gynne & Katie treated us like family you like!
The quality of the food was something to write home about, as they say. The main dining room had higher end fare. I’m sort of a foodie, traveling to different celebrity chef’s restaurant around the country and this “food experience” was up there with the best of them. The breakfast was sensational, you must try the “honey from heaven” service, delish and lots of fun. The food at The Attic, again was high-end bar food, very good.
On the second day we met the GM, very professional and warm. He took pictures for us.
After we got home we realized that our card had been double-booked for our stay. My husband was on the phone with their accounting department. I thought well, this will be telling about their service; how attentive will they be not that we are gone. OMG, they were incredible and offered to call our credit card company to resolve the issue immediately, which they did.
This was the vacation of a life-time for us. I highly recommend anyone going to that area to check Salish out. A little expensive for an every weekend sort of thing; but some of the best bang for your buck when it comes to the experience.

Room Tip: Get a suite!

Dear DiamondLil77,

Thank you very much for your detailed and thoughtful review. I just read it today to a large number of our team remembers, and particularity thanked those you have mentioned by name. Many of them remembered you based on your review, and were touched that you recognized them.

We are so delighted that you had such a wonderful stay and that we were able to provide you service even after you left!

Please do come back and visit us again, and thank you once again for detailed review and for highlighting our team members.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Great venue for our ceremony. We did the elopement package and spa package the first night. Our family joined us for the ceremony and brunch in the adjoining cliffside room. Everything was wonderful and the staff was very helpful.

2  Thank kmcs59

Dear KMCS59,

Thank you very much for your nice review, and Congratulations!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Snoqualmie
Inn at the Market
Belltown
Pan Pacific Seattle
Pan Pacific Seattle
#18 of 102 in Seattle

Been to Salish Lodge & Spa? Share your experiences!