Salish Lodge & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sunset Motel(North Bend)
View Hotel
North Bend Motel(North Bend)
  • Free Internet
Mt. Si Motel(North Bend)
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
1,406 results
All reviewssnoqualmie fallstwin peakscountry breakfastwood burning fireplacesoaking poolsjetted tubsteam rooma river view roompillow menuwindow seatromantic getawaycostco packagepacific northwestvalet parkingone night stayvalet serviceseattle area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Spent the night at this resort. Had a really nice spa treatment, followed by a nice dinner and drinks in the Attic. Great real wood fireplace in the room. Four course breakfast in the morning with a hike down to the bottom of The Falls and back in the afternoon.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ManageratSalish, Manager at Salish Lodge & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear Blaine231,

Thank you for your nice review. You mentioned some of the best features of the lodge! We are happy that you enjoyed them.

We hope to see you again sometime soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I have stayed here a few times and they always deliver. The rooms are very nice, the hotel staff does service right and being so near the falls is great. I do wish there was a little more reasonably priced food options but hey, they are going for high-end all the way. Definitely a destination if you are looking for something special.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear sassytraveler1,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to be your home away from home several times a year and that we always deliver.

Thank you once again. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at this beautiful lodge. The restaurants are great, staff is very friendly. Rooms are very nice. Do not expect a room with a view just because it says river view, especially if it is on 1st floor. Make sure to take the tourist train in Snoqualmie. Yes, we had some mistakes with the front desk, but they were resolved and we were generously compensated. Yes, we found the tv in room dining reservations to not work, but front desk brought us a hard copy to order from. I would stay again!! No rooms will show the actual falls cascading down, you can only see the crest. But you can see the waterfalls by car or by several observations decks just adjacent to lodge. Make sure to go to the tourist train at the railway museum which runs only certain times of year and certain days. We really enjoyed the car with the open air porch feel with the wicker chairs!

Room Tip: If you want a certain type of room, make sure the reservations "requests" that room and doesn't just put you in that room number. For better views, go to higher floors. But we enjoyed the patio on 1st floor with pretty landscaping. I think the landscaping could be a little more dense and flowerful. Jet and shower tub instructions are very hard to figure out.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Ms. Wells,

Thank you very much for your review. We are thrilled that you think the lodge is a "great place" and would stay again. I apologize that the TV menu did not work but am glad that we were able to assist you. We have since fixed the issue. Thank you for pointing it out!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We stayed one night on the spa club level (room 415) and loved it. The room had a view of the top of the falls and had a balcony. The room was beautiful and the bed was probably the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on in my life. We had a few minor issues with the room that we didn't discover right away (something wrong with the bathtub drain, and the bottom of the shower curtain was kind of tinted, which I know happens but when you are paying $300-400/night for a room, you should get a shower curtain that looks brand new). The amenities in the room were great, as was having access to the drinks in the club lounge. We ate dinner in the Attic, which was understaffed and overpriced (even for an upscale place), but the food was delicious. The location of the hotel is of course perfect for a romantic getaway. I loved staying here and we had a wonderful time.

Dear CoffeeAddict7,

Thank you for your nice review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you as well for pointing out the shower curtain. I am sorry that was not replaced in time, prior to your stay.

Thank you again, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

My husband and I came for 2 nights just to get away. We stayed Sat-Mon on the club level floor, and took advantage of the rejuvenation package. Our room was 420 - closest room to the falls with a balcony. We had rose petals strewn about the bed and a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine awaiting us in our room. The first night, we ate at the attic and were entertained by Silas. The manager also spoke with us for a bit and both experiences with these employees were excellent. Very helpful, friendly and quick to assist, without hovering too much. Drinks were excellent, food was amazing, especially the pear and proscuitto pizza, along with the cheese plate (we had that twice!)
The next morning, we took advantage of the continental breakfast in the spa lounge which was more than enough, and set out for our spa day. We were thoroughly pampered (Alecia - and I am sorry I don't remember the name of my husband's masseuse) - but we did side by side foot treatments, scrubs and massages in the fireside room that day. In between, we had brunch and lounged about in the spa/sauna area. It was absolutely wonderful. They were excellent and Alecia was by far the best masseuse I have ever had - I have had quite a few massages!! We ate dinner that night at the Dining Room. I cannot remember our server's name but she was quite excellent as well. We opted for the chicken dinner for two and had the honey heirloom carrots. Delicious!!! Everything was excellent. Our stay was amazing. The wine and cheese hour in the club lounge was amazing. My husband went to the spa to enquire where we could purchase their honey body scrub and the spa attendant/receptionist RAN not walked to make us a complimentary container of it - at least 2 cups worth. Amazing service!!
I can't wait to go back again and would definitely recommend the club level, it is worth the upgrade.
The only downside is they didn't have our upgrade in the system - and screwed up our bill/reservation but were quick to make that up and fix it. Thank you for an amazing, much needed break from the daily grind.

Room Tip: 4th floor club level

Dear TravelGinRN,

Thank you very much for your detailed review, and for highlighting our team members by name. We are very proud of them and love when our guests recognize them personally. We are happy we could provide you a needed break from the daily grind! Please come back and see us again soon.