“over priced”

Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino
Reserve with OpenTable
Terra Vista at Snoqualmie Casino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 50 Restaurants in Snoqualmie
Cross street: I-90
Kent, Washington
“over priced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

very over priced, My steak was under cooked, when menu says "medium = pink in middle" and your steak is still mooing I don't call that medium (so under cooked it was cold and purple in the middle). For the price I should of been eating gold.
Waiter was very nice and attentive. They add your tip right into bill, that left no room to tip for the service received, We would of left a larger tip because the service was so good, but when I was told what I had to tip thought okay, that is all I will leave.
Atmosphere and view were wonderful, it would of been better if the support bars were not right at eye level. Would not recommend to family or friends, and will never go back.

• Visited May 2014

Redmond, Washington, United States
“Overpriced and not worth the money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

We had dinner here this past Saturday night. The other couples we went with had been before and sang high praises so we were looking forward to something special. What a let down! Yes, the view is nice. The decor is nice. Though for the ridiculous prices on the menu, I expected much more. Maybe real linen tablecloths and napkins not the cheap polyester blend they use. Maybe a table that wasn't wobbly? Perhaps a server who was able to remember the difference between still and sparkling water for her customers? A server who could figure out that separate checks meant just that? This restaurant does not live up to its' hype at all. You can dress up a room but when you charge what you charge on your menu, it'd be nice if the whole experience measured up. And I get that it is a steak restaurant but consider adding some vegan or vegetarian options so that everyone at the table might feel comfortable eating there with their friends. I am a vegetarian so I ordered the iceberg lettuce salad. It came as a full half a head of lettuce on a plate with some shrimp on it and a little bit of dressing on it. Who serves a half a head of lettuce as a salad?! Just one more check mark in the ridiculous category. Iceberg lettuce has no nutritional value and is super cheap to buy, yet they charge a ridiculous amount for this. It all went down hill from there. My husband ordered wine from the menu that they didn't even stock! We sat for an HOUR after dinner was over and waited for our checks. The server screwed up and couldn't figure out how to divide up the checks and kept blaming the computer system. We finally had to go get the manager to help her. And in the end, she said the two couples we were with couldn't use their points to pay for the food and alcohol but yet the manager found a way to do it. My husband's steak was good, not great, just good. My fish that I ordered because I was super hungry was good but they served it with bitter stinging nettles that were just disgusting. Perhaps they were picked just down the road and the chef thought he was was being trendy or clever? Re-train your staff. Add some additional menu options. If you are going to charge those prices make sure the all around experience measures up. Our complaints were met with "the next time you come in, we will comp your meal." It would have been better to comp the meal we just suffered thru because we won't go back, free or not.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Tricia M
Bellevue
“Pricey but high quality and good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

This venue is beautiful, especially in summer I am sure. I was greeted by my server immediately and the attentive service was consistently good. I enjoyed a Petite Filet (7 oz) dinner with Job's Tears accompaniment, starting with a basic Baby Romaine Salad served with shaved parmesan. I found everything to be delicious, the Job's Tears to be quite tasty but extremely filling, and the filet to be perfectly cooked to my order (I did add a little salt to enhance the flavor).

Now, in my opinion, the only time to go here is summer, and if you have them use your casino rewards points to pay for the food. Otherwise it is terribly overpriced in my opinion.

I enjoyed the quiet background guitar playing which accompanied dinner. It really enhanced the atmosphere. Kudos to the musician.

• Visited January 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Don't come here for Nachos :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

These kinds of experiences are more about service, refinement, and the over all experience than they are just a food review.

My wife and I eat out quite frequently, and at very high end places. In a region (Seattle area), void of formal service dining establishments, the Terra Vista stands alone! I wish it weren't true, but having dined at ALL the areas highly acclaimed restaurants, many times, Im sick and tired of waiters trying to be your friend, guests wearing hoodies, and casual attitudes. Don't get me wrong, these more casual experiences are great, but when you are looking for refinement, there isn't much left in Seattle (and this includes private clubs like Rainier and The Ruins). If I hear "hey you guys, how ya doing" from the wait staff at the metropolitan grill one more time, I'm going to jump off a building!

I found the menu choices, outstanding. The classic pâtés, and other starters, great salads, fine steaks and fresh fish. . . .and CLASSIC refined service, with a SMILE. . . instead of a "hey dude, how's it going?" The wait staff here is NOT trying to be your friend. I know, its hard to adjust to in this area, but they will expertly guide you thru the menu, and provide an excellent DINING experience, not a comedy act.

Don't come here for over salted Nachos, pretzels, baked potatoes, and enormous portions (love em all), but come here for your anniversary, engagements, and other romantic endeavors.

I only wish it weren't in the Snoqualmie Casino. Not a big fan of the atmosphere there. I feel it doesn't match well with the Terra Vista.

• Visited December 2013
Camp Verde, Arizona
“Good Food, Extremely Expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

It's a beautiful restaurant, and the staff is very nice. Food is good, but not a wide range of selection unless you like steak. The desert is off the charts though! The deconstructed cheese cake is the one must have on the menu!!

Visited June 2013