“Better than most”

Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Snoqualmie
Price range: US$15 - US$36
Cuisines: American, Asian, Italian, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet
Description: Come hungry and make yourself at home with five action stations of world-class comfort food in the heart of the Snoqualmie Valley. Falls Buffet was voted "Best Buffet" by 425 Magazine, but we're sure that had absolutely nothing to do with the enormous dessert bar complete with our very own chocolate fountain.
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Was better than I expected...as i am not a buffet lover at all...service was good and the salad bar is very good...Has everything I like and more

1  Thank culaugh2012

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Good dinner buffet and my favorites are King Crab (Tuesday), Cajun & Sno Crab (Mon) and Seafood (Friday) and weekend brunch. Friendly service staff. My only cons is the price kept going up. King Crab started from $22.95 3 or 4 yrs ago and now cost $36.95. It's almost like a Bellagio buffet price but the variety of food is not even close to the Bellagio, which is my favorite place for seafood buffet in Las Vegas strip!

1  Thank Madeline_Renton
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Really great place to eat especially with a large party. I come here with my family whenever I visit and every time I am never disappointed. We all eat our moneys worth and our quite satisfied the rest of the day. Of course it is not like the Vegas buffets, but it's really good for what it is.

1  Thank lifeisapancake
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Wow! We were not disappointed. The buffet is large and was very clean and well maintained. We had excellent service. We went on a Friday mid afternoon and paid $21.90 total for 2 seniors. There is a large selection, including a made-to-order Mongolian Grill. The desserts were plentiful and great. It was foggy outside but it looks like there may be a beautiful view out the huge windows. We had a great time, a great meal, and we'll be back.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

We went last night to have a decent dinner and donate at the casino. We were not disappointed.
A majority of the food was very good and hot. The only minor was the roast beef, kind of tough. Lobster tail was excellent and as I was watching the food in the buffett was kept full. Two for one with out club card, just an all around nice experience.

1  Thank JamesB17

Been to Falls Buffet at Snoqualmie Casino? Share your experiences!