“Good food, great service, reasonable price”
Review of Mabel's on the Ridge - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mabel's on the Ridge
Cuisines: American
Silver Spring, MD
“Good food, great service, reasonable price”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

This is a great in the shopping center restaurant with lots of good local craft beers and a nice variety on the menu to choose from I had a salad topped with salmon and you could tell the salmon was freshly caught and cooked. All the others in our party enjoyed their meals - combination of salads, burgers, etc.

The best part of Mabel's was the service. We had an infant with us and the waitress kept bringing things that kept her calm and happy. Great customer service. Would definitely go back.

• Visited September 2013

“Nice place for some chow”
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Service was slow but the waiter was very nice

My food was very good , hot, and fresh

Menus selection was fair

A little difficult to get to from I 90 notwithstanding the sign on the freeway

Not a bad experience

Houston, Texas
“Came Too Late For Breakfast :-(”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Lunch/Dinner menu limited to standard fare. I had BBQ pork sliders (even though I knew there was no BBQ pit in sight!) They weren't bad...bread used was actually than the over-sweet sauce used. Owner was VERY nice & friendly...gave an "extra" point just for that. Fries are hand-cut as advertised and very good.

Seattle, WA
“Try a biscuit!!”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I've only been here for breakfast twice but each time it's been fantastic. Make sure to substitute a biscuit for toast - they are buttery, flaky, delicious little slices of heaven. The waiter, Rodrigo, is extremely friendly and the service is great. When I waxed rhapsodic about the biscuit he brought me another one on the house. : ) The omelet I had was delicious and not overwhelming - I don't like humongous portions. The owners were sitting nearby the last time I was here and are also very friendly. Give Mabel's (and the biscuit) a try!

• Visited July 2013
Ellensburg, Washington
“OK, not "outstanding"”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

For the prices I would expect more, but over all it was ok. I had the french dip and it was good. My friend had the salad with salmon on it, they enjoyed it. Like I said not cheap, but ok overall.

Visited February 2013