“Unreal Bloody Mary and Dungeness Benedict”
Review of Mabel's on the Ridge - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mabel's on the Ridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We had just an amazing breakfast here. The Bloody Mary comes fully equipped with a shrimp, asparagus spear, two olives, a pearl onion, a spicy green bean, a yellow pepper, lemon and lime and a very tasty Bloody Mary. My crab Dungeness Benedict rocked. Everything they were dishing to customers looked delicious. Informal, not pretentious and loads of fun.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Enjoyed a good breakfast with friends. Good food and fair prices. Portions are solid and they put butcher paper down on the table with crayons for the kids.
Good family friendly restaurant. I would recommend and would go back

Reviewed 15 December 2013

The best part is the drawing on the tables. Food has gone downhill and overpriced since opened. Service can be spotty. Overall I visit because friends live in the neighborhood and it's generally good but just a bit of a let down now compared to past visits.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Just moved to the ridge and tried this place last night!!! It was wonderful:)!!!! We will go back. Happy to see such a family friendly restaurant:)

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Staff are friendly and food is good. So is the beer. The menu quite varied. What else could you want? We went twice in the one week we were in the area. Firs ttime I had a prawn/shrimp salad which was a really good size and freshhly made. Next time it was a Reuben sandwich which I thoroughly enjoyed -that being one of my favourites. My wife had soup and a sandwich the first time and pork sliders on the second visit. Our grandson had fries both times. The fries are cooked with the skins on which makes them extra tasty. Every table is supplied with wax crayons for doodling. We'll go again next time we're in town.