“fun Fun FUN”

DirtFish Rally School
Ranked #5 of 15 things to do in Snoqualmie
More attraction details
Owner description: DirtFish Rally School is a premier driving school with top notch professional instructors who teach people from all around the world how to rally; with an age range from 15 to 85 and skill levels of professional stunt drivers to people who have never driven a manual before, we do it all! We also provide team-building and employee incentive events for all budgets! Come by and see what our showroom has to offer, including a variety of merchandise,an Xbox Simulator Lounge, and all day, every day rally spectating!
North Bend, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fun Fun FUN”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Fast cars, great teachers, fun track, great course. Do the 3 day and havemfun all weekend long irs a blast and you will never forget it

Visited July 2012
1 Thank dieseltech80

Seattle, Washington
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“You'll love this”
Reviewed 10 December 2012

Not for everyone I know. . . . But. . . .

If you have any desire at all to see what drifting and rally car is like. . . DO THIS! I takes a little while to get the hang of this, but once it clicks. . . .WOW, what a rush. Instructors are great, you will get muddy (as will the car)! It's a bit pricy, but if you can afford it, DO IT! The only thing like it in the region!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank VillaCandiMatahari
Las Vegas, Nevada
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“The BEST Experience Ever!”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

LIFT. TURN. BRAKE.

It's 7pm... and I'm still at a loss for words. I took the morning 1/2 day class earlier today and I'm still riding high on the adrenaline.

The euphoria of hitting your line and sliding through a perfect turn... there's nothing like it.

I don't have any special driving skills... heck... I don't even drive manual everyday but this was something I wanted to do... so I did it. AND... I'm SO GLAD that I did it. I can't wait to do it again. SO MUCH FUN!

(Note, in the 1/2 day class you don't leave 2nd gear so you don't need to worry about shifting or being in the proper gear... in case anyone out there is concerned about that... as long as you have a little experience with a stick you'll be fine. Trust me. On the flip side, if you think that's too slow or too easy... take the class and see if you still think that after the class.)

Got lucky and there was just me and another guy in the morning 1/2 day class. So, we got more seat time. Plus, we didn't have the added stress of having more people as an audience to embarrass ourselves. Because I did plenty of that .... Spun out more times than I'm sure most any other student.... but Winston was SUPER PATIENT.... This guy doesn't get mad... and I know I pushed him ... because I was frustrated and laughing and pretty much all over the place. But he knew how to settle me down and get me re-focused. He truly has a gift for instruction.

Me and the other student took turns with Winston riding shotgun with us in the car while Don was our instructor when we were taking a break to catch our breath, relax and watch n learn while out of the seat.

Don and Winston are Fantastic! I'm sure all of the instructors are equally as great. After meeting a handful of DirtFish employees... they all exude a fun, open, welcoming aura.

I can't say enough good things about DirtFish.

Its people are TERRIFIC!

Its facility and classroom are nice, clean, professional and well appointed. The bathroom had showers and a changing room in case you get too muddy and need to change before heading home.

Its tracks and courses are set up to teach, train and challenge you.

Its cars are SUPER FUN... their Subarus STIs are rally ready vehicles... with 300hp there's a lot of giddy-up to play with. And play with it you will.

I may have missed something ....
OH YEA.... The grin that stays on your face for the rest of the day... and quite possibly the rest of the week.

Again, if you are "thinking" this might be fun? IT IS!

More fun than should be legally allowed for "civilian", non-race car drivers. Stop thinking about doing it.... Just sign up and Do it! You will NOT regret it. Well... you may regret that you can't do it everyday. I know I'm sad to leave.

I don't know 'when' I'll be back... I just know that I WILL be back.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank Alia G
Spruce Grove, Alberta Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“One of the Best Days of my Life!!! Highly Recommend!!!”
Reviewed 23 August 2012

I just can't wait to go back to DirtFish! It was the most fun I have ever had driving a car! The instructors are amazing, from the in-class to the in-car. I contacted the email on the website and received top-notch customer service. Everything was explained in detail, from the course, insurance, driving directions from my hotel, I was even given some restaurant recommendations for the area. At first I was really nervous because I am a 28yr old female with zero race experience and I can barely drive stick shift, but the instructors were amazing and made me feel really comfortable and above all, I had so much FUN!! The 2 hour taste of rally is just that, a taste. It will leave you wanting more and more. I will book at least a full day course next time. Amazing experience, you just have to try it for yourself, and I guarantee you will not be disappointed! I will go back and I highly recommend this attraction!!

Visited July 2012
3 Thank Maggs72
Vancouver, BC
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Just do it !!!”
Reviewed 13 July 2012

This was an amazing experience and worth every penny. If you love driving cars and want to learn proper driving techniques on dirt roads then you will not be disappointed. Throw out just about everything you know about driving on pavement and experience some valuable lessons about controlling a car in some more extreme conditions.

You will be teamed with another driver for on and off one on one sessions with an instructor on three different courses, a skid pad, a slalom then a brilliantly curved track known as the boneyard. Believe me you learn just as much when you are not driving as you try to contemplate what you just did or didn't do and try to do better on your next turn.

The people running the course are true professionals from the lead instructor to the guys sitting with you in the car, they push you if your not trying to push the limit and they pull you back if you are crossing the line.

Great facilities, great equipment and a lot of caring for the sport is demonstrated. You don't have to be an aspiring dirt rally driver to enjoy this experience, it will make you a better driver even if you never go on a dirt road again.

We did the half day course, to me the 2 hour would just be an insufficient teaser. Our group decided we are going to do this again and we'll go the 1 day. Seriously recommend this and I couldn't think of a better way for a Company to take an employee group out for a productive motivational fun session.

We were a group of 4 from Vancouver, BC and accompanied by 2 from Oregon and another 2 from BC. Easy commute from Greater Vancouver and lots of places to stay in Issaquah which is bout 30 minute drive from the track. Dinner at Jak's in downtown Issaquah is a bonus.

Can't say enough good things about DirtFish and the experience they give you.

Visited June 2012