“Addictive!”

DirtFish Rally School
Ranked #5 of 15 things to do in Snoqualmie
More attraction details
Owner description: DirtFish Rally School is a premier driving school with top notch professional instructors who teach people from all around the world how to rally; with an age range from 15 to 85 and skill levels of professional stunt drivers to people who have never driven a manual before, we do it all! We also provide team-building and employee incentive events for all budgets! Come by and see what our showroom has to offer, including a variety of merchandise,an Xbox Simulator Lounge, and all day, every day rally spectating!
Saint Louis, Missouri
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Addictive!”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

We attended a one-day course at DirtFish, and are hooked! The process to enroll and get a date scheduled was easy because the staff was extremely helpful. When we arrived we had a little classroom time and then headed out to the cars. The DirtFish location is over 300 acres of fun. The instructors were AMAZING, the vehicles in good shape and well maintained, considering the abuse they suffer at the hands of novice drivers and the combination of dirt, rocks and mud they are driven through.

The program was well structured, giving us the basic skills to build on with each learning experience. While you shared a car with another student, the time outside the car observing, processing what you just learned, and figuring out what you would do differently the next time was invaluable. I cannot say enough about all of the staff and the experience. Even a day later I find myself wishing I had taken a longer 2 or 3 day course. Will be back for sure!

I highly recommend this even if you just want to learn some car control skills. You will learn that and more, and have a blast doing it!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Michele L

New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“3 day course is a blast!”
Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

It is the most fun I've had in a car in a long time:
- The teachers adapt to everyone's level
- The theory is simple and clear
- You're behind the wheel several times each day
- The cars are well maintained
- The tracks expand as you develop your skills
- You will feel the rush of driving to the limits of the track, the car and your skills

I wish I had invested in this years ago. I would have taken so much advantage of this in my amateur rallying.

Take notice that the car you pick at the start will be your car the whole time there. If you prefer the sedan or the hatchback, you have to choose well from the start.

You can stay in Seattle and do this course. It's a longer drive but there isn't much to do or where to stay nearby.

I'm looking forward to Dirtfish opening up an advance course to have an excuse to be back soon.

3 Thank juantwomany
North Bend, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fun Fun FUN”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Fast cars, great teachers, fun track, great course. Do the 3 day and havemfun all weekend long irs a blast and you will never forget it

Visited July 2012
1 Thank dieseltech80
Seattle, Washington
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“You'll love this”
Reviewed 10 December 2012

Not for everyone I know. . . . But. . . .

If you have any desire at all to see what drifting and rally car is like. . . DO THIS! I takes a little while to get the hang of this, but once it clicks. . . .WOW, what a rush. Instructors are great, you will get muddy (as will the car)! It's a bit pricy, but if you can afford it, DO IT! The only thing like it in the region!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank VillaCandiMatahari
Las Vegas, Nevada
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“The BEST Experience Ever!”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

LIFT. TURN. BRAKE.

It's 7pm... and I'm still at a loss for words. I took the morning 1/2 day class earlier today and I'm still riding high on the adrenaline.

The euphoria of hitting your line and sliding through a perfect turn... there's nothing like it.

I don't have any special driving skills... heck... I don't even drive manual everyday but this was something I wanted to do... so I did it. AND... I'm SO GLAD that I did it. I can't wait to do it again. SO MUCH FUN!

(Note, in the 1/2 day class you don't leave 2nd gear so you don't need to worry about shifting or being in the proper gear... in case anyone out there is concerned about that... as long as you have a little experience with a stick you'll be fine. Trust me. On the flip side, if you think that's too slow or too easy... take the class and see if you still think that after the class.)

Got lucky and there was just me and another guy in the morning 1/2 day class. So, we got more seat time. Plus, we didn't have the added stress of having more people as an audience to embarrass ourselves. Because I did plenty of that .... Spun out more times than I'm sure most any other student.... but Winston was SUPER PATIENT.... This guy doesn't get mad... and I know I pushed him ... because I was frustrated and laughing and pretty much all over the place. But he knew how to settle me down and get me re-focused. He truly has a gift for instruction.

Me and the other student took turns with Winston riding shotgun with us in the car while Don was our instructor when we were taking a break to catch our breath, relax and watch n learn while out of the seat.

Don and Winston are Fantastic! I'm sure all of the instructors are equally as great. After meeting a handful of DirtFish employees... they all exude a fun, open, welcoming aura.

I can't say enough good things about DirtFish.

Its people are TERRIFIC!

Its facility and classroom are nice, clean, professional and well appointed. The bathroom had showers and a changing room in case you get too muddy and need to change before heading home.

Its tracks and courses are set up to teach, train and challenge you.

Its cars are SUPER FUN... their Subarus STIs are rally ready vehicles... with 300hp there's a lot of giddy-up to play with. And play with it you will.

I may have missed something ....
OH YEA.... The grin that stays on your face for the rest of the day... and quite possibly the rest of the week.

Again, if you are "thinking" this might be fun? IT IS!

More fun than should be legally allowed for "civilian", non-race car drivers. Stop thinking about doing it.... Just sign up and Do it! You will NOT regret it. Well... you may regret that you can't do it everyday. I know I'm sad to leave.

I don't know 'when' I'll be back... I just know that I WILL be back.

Visited November 2012