“Great time”

DirtFish Rally School
Ranked #5 of 15 things to do in Snoqualmie
More attraction details
Owner description: DirtFish Rally School is a premier driving school with top notch professional instructors who teach people from all around the world how to rally; with an age range from 15 to 85 and skill levels of professional stunt drivers to people who have never driven a manual before, we do it all! We also provide team-building and employee incentive events for all budgets! Come by and see what our showroom has to offer, including a variety of merchandise,an Xbox Simulator Lounge, and all day, every day rally spectating!
Hood River, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great time”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Had a great time there. The instructors were really helpful and nice. Only disclaimer is that it is really expensive. I understand the high cost due to the damage the cars take but as a college student it's quite a lot to shell out $200-300 for a two hour taste of rallying. The two hours consisted on a 30 minute classroom session. That was actually helpful. Sometimes classroom sessions are a time waster. Then we each got about 12 laps around their little beginner course. By little I mean about 3-4 turns. Overall, I enjoyed my time. Once I graduate and have more income I'd like to come back for more!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Scott G

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The most fun that can be had in the mud on a late December day!”
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

My family and I visited DirtFish on December 28, 2013. We ranged in age from twenty eight to sixty seven, with driving experience from fifty one years to under one. One of the women attending had never driven a stick before. The instructors were absolutely wonderful. Every one of us learned things that we did no know, or know how to do. Driving these tricked out Impreza's was amazing. As we were sliding sideways we were figuring out how to go around the next corner, or slalom, not just looking at the road right in front of the car. There were so many things to learn from weight transfer for steering to left foot breaking.
All of the instructors and staff were not only immediately helpful to problem solving. How to get in through the roll cage just over three months after knee replacement.
This was truly one of the best Christmas presents I have ever had.

Thank you DirtFish!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank capnqueeg
Portland, Oregon
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Rally Driving!”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

What's not to like? The instructors take you from the classroom to the dirt. They teach you how to drive with controlled chaos -- skills that apply everywhere, from snowy or rainy streets to full-on rally courses. No yelling, only encouragement and high-fives.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank khg2010
Saint Louis, Missouri
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Addictive!”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

We attended a one-day course at DirtFish, and are hooked! The process to enroll and get a date scheduled was easy because the staff was extremely helpful. When we arrived we had a little classroom time and then headed out to the cars. The DirtFish location is over 300 acres of fun. The instructors were AMAZING, the vehicles in good shape and well maintained, considering the abuse they suffer at the hands of novice drivers and the combination of dirt, rocks and mud they are driven through.

The program was well structured, giving us the basic skills to build on with each learning experience. While you shared a car with another student, the time outside the car observing, processing what you just learned, and figuring out what you would do differently the next time was invaluable. I cannot say enough about all of the staff and the experience. Even a day later I find myself wishing I had taken a longer 2 or 3 day course. Will be back for sure!

I highly recommend this even if you just want to learn some car control skills. You will learn that and more, and have a blast doing it!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Michele L
New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“3 day course is a blast!”
Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

It is the most fun I've had in a car in a long time:
- The teachers adapt to everyone's level
- The theory is simple and clear
- You're behind the wheel several times each day
- The cars are well maintained
- The tracks expand as you develop your skills
- You will feel the rush of driving to the limits of the track, the car and your skills

I wish I had invested in this years ago. I would have taken so much advantage of this in my amateur rallying.

Take notice that the car you pick at the start will be your car the whole time there. If you prefer the sedan or the hatchback, you have to choose well from the start.

You can stay in Seattle and do this course. It's a longer drive but there isn't much to do or where to stay nearby.

I'm looking forward to Dirtfish opening up an advance course to have an excuse to be back soon.

3 Thank juantwomany