“Best Indian Restaurant near Seattle”

Aahaar an Indian Eatery
Ranked #4 of 51 Restaurants in Snoqualmie
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 17 February 2014

It is 30 mins drive from seattle. You get authentic south indian dishes here. You would fall in love with this restaurant if you visit there once. It is few miles before snowqalmine falls. Masala dosa is excellant. But all the dishes are really great. Must try for people around seattle area.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

This place is much better than the average Indian restaurant in the area. Although it is cramped for space and there's no waiting area, the customer service is excellent, the food comes out fast and there are SO many things on the menu. It is mostly South Indian cuisine, but don't worry it's not TOO spicy :) I went in a group of 5, so got a good sampling of the menu. Especially recommended are the parathas, dosa, dahi vada, eggplant dish and South Indian biryani. The only reason I can't visit this place more often is due to it's distance from home, but I would absolutely encourage a trip there if you're fond of indian food. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Their masala dosa is crispy on the outside, as it should be, and has a very tasty filling. Great place to dine after going skiing at the Snoqualmie Summit. We had to wait an hour before being seated for lunch, on a Saturday, and I wouldn't wait that long again. If you find yourself waiting for a table, I highly recommend you grab a phenomenal latte from the SnoValley café right across the street to savor in the meantime.

Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Aahaar is my favorite indian resturant! I give them 10 out of 5 stars!! I highly recomend this place to all of my friends and family.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I visited here with my friends and family. My wife is a big fan of South Indian Food and we keep trying different restaurant. On our way back from Leavenworth and we planned to have our dinner here. We had to wait for 60 mins to get seated. This place was so full and when I was chatting with a neighbor of this place, he said its always like this irrespective of the day of week. So, lesson no 1, book before you start. We were ready with our order and the owner helped us in placing the order before we were seated. This was the best of all caz as soon as we settled, our food was on our table and there was no wait. We were greeted by hot 'Rasam' as welcome drink which was the best rasam I ever tasted. Then came the food and it was amazingly tasty and superb. Despite of that much rush, there was no compromise to the quality and this was the south indian food never eaten before. Mysore Masal Dosai and Onion Dosai is to try for. Vada Sambhar was the best vada I ever tried.

I would recommend, if you are near this area, and wish to eat Indian Food, your search ends here.

Been to Aahaar an Indian Eatery? Share your experiences!