“Wonderful view; attentive servers”

The Dining Room at Salish Lodge & Spa
Reserve with OpenTable
The Dining Room at Salish Lodge & Spa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Snoqualmie
Price range: US$12 - US$46
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Railroad Ave
Description: It's hard to imagine a more stunning location for a memorable meal. With outstanding views of the Falls and Snoqualmie River, The Dining Room at Salish Lodge & Spa provides a first-of-the-season experience. Our menu features Northwest cuisine with flavors that sing the virtues of local and homegrown, using the best ingredients and refined cooking techniques. We pay attention to the seasoning and the plating. Everything you're going to see and taste that will provide that anticipated Salish experience. Come in for our Salish Lodge Country Breakfast, a lodge tradition featuring a four-course breakfast, including our famous steel-cut oats and the iconic Honey from Heaven service wherehoney from our hives is poured from high above your plate onto your buttery house-made biscuits. Or bring friends in for brunch and enjoy a relaxing meal by the fire. Of course, The Dining Room is most magical at dinnertime, and just what you would expect in the finest luxury resort in Washington. Select from an extraordinary line-up of creations using first-of-the-season locally sourced ingredients for an unforgettable meal. We also have an extensive wine list (including our own private label still and sparkling wines), and an outstanding selection of local artisan cheeses. Join us and create your own wonderful memories with family and friends. Reservations strongly recommended.
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We came to enjoy an afternoon snack (fried potato chips with an aoli dip) and soft drinks/coffee. Even though we ordered snacks, the servers were very attentive and friendly while we enjoyed the view of the top of the Snoqualmie Falls.

1  Thank Disneylovers

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I booked my reservation via Open Table which was very easy to do. I wanted to take my mom who has been through a lot this year for a nice brunch experience. We arrived and our table was ready within a couple of minutes. Beautiful setting overlooking the falls. The staff were wonderful...very attentive. The food was fabulous. This was the first time my mom had ever had Eggs Benedict! We truly enjoyed the facility, the atmosphere and the food. This is a wonderful place to take out-of-town guests or for special occasions. A little pricey but you get what you pay for! Would do this again!

1  Thank Delorme1
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We went up to have brunch at the Salish. It was a wonderful experience. From the hostess to our server, Sandy, we were pampered. The individual meals were great and very large servings but if you order the Country Breakfast, you will not be eating the rest of the day. I would recommend just ordering and individual breakfast or have one person order the Country Breakfast and everyone else order regular. Then share some of the items on the Country breakfast. The hot chocolate was excellent. The hint of vanilla made it extra special.

Sandy, our server, was very knowledgeable about the area and even though it was quite busy, took the time to explain things on the menu, A + all the way!

1  Thank angelfan33
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We ate at The Dining Room at Salish Lodge and Spa twice for breakfast and once for dinner. Utterly wonderful every time. Yes, the breakfast is pricey but the servings are enormous and delicious. Our dinner meal could not have been better. Our server, Meran, was so helpful and friendly.
I had the tenderloin and my daughters had the halibut. Yummy and cooked perfectly. The salads were fresh and tasty with just the right amount of dressing. My daughter said her cold pea soup was wonderful. Highly recommend eating here for both meals.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

If you read my overall review I talked about how great our service was in the restaurant for breakfast. Our server Rachel Campbell was absolutely amazing! She was so sweet with a very friendly smile and easy going aura which makes you fell so comfortable, I recommended another guest to ask to sit in her section, I hope they did.