Rodeway Inn & Suites Spokane
Good 3.5/5
US$152
US$131
Great 4.5/5
La Quinta Inn & Suites Spokane North(Spokane)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$207
US$146
US$69
US$67
Good 3.5/5
Quality Inn Oakwood(Spokane)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$329
US$213
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewscontinental breakfastwest buildinglight industrial areamini fridge and microwavewould stay here againbusiness tripfreewayac
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This hotel was clean, business traveler friendly. The staff was helpful and we were given an excellent rate for our lengthy stay. We will definately return to this hotel when we have to revisit Spokane.

Room Tip: Room Service does not apply and I am not sure about a spa I do not remember seeing one.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Everything was good, with two minor exceptions. The sheets area little dated, and I struggled with a remote control that made it challenging to leave the cable on while turning on the tv. Inexpensive always cone with some major compromise, but they really had the fridge, microwave, stove, only an iron was missing from the lineup, which I am sure their friendly staff would have gotten me.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

Needed a reasonably priced place to lay my head while on the road. With other hotels in the $150+ range the price seemed decent. The rooms are old and very outdated with exposed phone wires on the wall. The plumbing is set up backwards so the hot water valves are to the right. This was marked on the sink but not in the shower. Speaking of hot water, it took a very long time to warm the shower water up. On a plus note, it was quiet and clean. There is a truck stop and a Zips drive in near the hotel and not much else. Overall, go with Motel 6 or something similar on a budget.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Our car ended up breaking down and we had to get a hotel on the cheap for a couple days. This was the cheapest hotel we could find. I have always had good experiences with Choice Hotels in the past. This was the absolute worst hotel experience I have ever had. I was checked in by a very rude Indian woman who glared at me the whole time. She didn't have a name tag, so I didn't get her name. We checked in around 3, but didn't go into the room until late that night. I had requested a non-smoking room and we get to the room and it stinks of cigarette smoke. The door has been broken in and they just glued the door jam back together. You have to lift the door to shut it. The lamp doesn't work and there is one flickering light in the room that barely makes a difference. We went back to the front desk to complain and were met with extreme rudeness and disregard. I wanted to leave immediately, but my fiancé said that we should suck it up and deal with it because it was so cheap. The comforter had stains on it and the carpet was extremely stained. We had to pull off the comforter and just sleep with the sheets. Which we would have had to do anyway because the air conditioner was terrible and it was around 95 degrees outside while we were there. Luckily we had shower shoes because the shower was gross. The shower head was only 5ft from the floor, so we had to stoop to shower. It smelled of mold and there looked to be mold by the door. I would never stay here again or recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank J Z
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I am wondering why there are no queen sized rooms downstairs
When I was told I had an upstairs room, I asked for the direction off the elevator. The front desk clerk said there was none. When I told her due to my conditions I can't lift luggage up the stairs, she then pointed to another building and told me to find the house keeper in it and ask if she will help. After finding the house keeper and telling her what happened, I was glad that she seemed as appalled as I was. She walkede back to the check in and ask the clerk why a ground floor room was not available...the clerk said for 7.00+ change I could have a ground floor king. This is ridiculous, and unfortunately I have a room booked at this hotel and my way back from vacation too. Non refundable, of course. Dissatisfied customer ROADWAY INN & SUITES, 6309 E. BROADWAY SPOKANE, WA

• Stayed: August 2013