“Very nice overnight stay”

Courtyard Spokane Downtown at the Convention Center
Ranked #21 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Reviewed 8 October 2009

No complaints. Was very clean, quiet and comfortable. Great downtown location next to convention center. Hotel is along the river and there is a big bike path going right by the hotel along that river.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 July 2009

from the moment we walked in the hotel gave a feeling of pleasure, very clean lobby, courteous front desk service, rooms where you felt you were the first to person ever to use,very clean and odor free.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2009

Our Marriott experience has been terrific now for many years and many trips, and this was no exception. Our room, a suite, was perfect for the four of us. The hotel restaurant was great for our morning breakfast before we left for the easy drive to the airport and home. Lovely riverwalk down to Gonzaga University and back. Couldn't have asked for more. But if we did, the excellent front desk team would have made it happen. Try Anthony's for a wonderful seafood dinner nearby at the falls. Note: don't use the valet. Park the car yourself and walk over.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2008

I was genuinely surprised to get to my room on the third floor of the Spokane Courtyard only to discover that this hotel actually had a Courtyard. My room (an most others) had a small balcony that overlooked said courtyard. I could see the “hair net” and some other sights along the river from my room. The hotel is close to the convention center and the river walk – although who would want to jog in that weather is beyond me! The one way streets make getting in and out a bit confusing for first time visitors.

Staff was friendly and my requests from my rewards profile were met (extra towels and pillows). The room was standard although I would like Marriott to seriously upgrade the TVs and cable they install in this brand – the time has come for all flat screens and weather channel that provides the LOCAL WEATHER! That is a really important thing for business travelers!

Cookies were nice in the evening but the computers in the business center were the worst. Just printing boarding passes took 20 minutes because of the buggy IBAHN system they were using. This is unacceptable! All courtyards should have the fastest internet and PCs along with fully functioning printers for boarding passes. This was not the case at this hotel. The printers were malfunctioning and the system crashed on my coworker 4 times before he got his pass.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2008

the courtyard was clean and convenient. It is right on the river walk path. the river park is only a 5 minute walk away. staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank boardereight
Reviewed 27 March 2008

Went in to check out the room before purchasing a nights stay. I was
checking out the properties around the area, and wanted to make sure my
room was clean before I decided to stay. The lady at the front desk, wouldn't allow me to go see
the room. I asked the rates and she told me the AAA rate was higher than
what she was going to give me (never heard that happen before lol). She
told me I had to wait for someone else to show me the room. I waited
patiently and no one came. She went into the back room and ignored me. I
finally just left and went next door to the fairfield inn-- way better
service, and had no problem showing me the room. It was clean and I
was much happier with the service.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kingoftheroadBOOYAH
Reviewed 20 March 2008

I booked a one bedroom suite for 2 nights for myself, my daughter and 2 granddaughters - a girls shopping weekend. We were very pleased when we arrived. The suite was well appointed, clean and spacious. The location of the hotel is great and right on the river walk. We enjoyed being able to use the computers in the lobby for our boarding passes but they also had free wireless in the rooms. The staff was very friendly and very willing to answer our questions. We booked the shopping pkg. and recieved 2 $50.00 vouchers to River Park Square and 2 meal vouchers per day for breakfast. Breakfast was nice with cereals, waffles, yogurt, bagels, eggs, sausage, and made to order omletes. The omlete was great. We're planning another trip for next year and we'll definately stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank Sierrajean
Travellers also viewed these Spokane hotels
Hotel RL by Red Lion Spokane at the Park
Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane Downtown
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Spokane City Center
The Davenport Lusso, Autograph Collection
Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane
The Davenport Tower, Autograph Collection

Been to Courtyard Spokane Downtown at the Convention Center? Share your experiences!