“Good for the Silverwood package” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairbridge Inn Express

Fairbridge Inn Express
Ranked #31 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Bremerton, Washington
“Good for the Silverwood package”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Hotel was easy to find and adequate for an overnight stay. Room was clean, but the AC was hard to control, either way too cold or way too hot in the room. Bathtowels left alot to be desired, they should try a little fabric softener. Breakfast was OK for the most part, glad we found the extra breakfast seating down the hall. Staff who checked us in and out were friendly, but many others were not. Great package deal with the Silverwood tickets.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank dizzylizm0m
faibridge1, General Manager at Fairbridge Inn Express, responded to this review, 10 December 2014
Thank you so much for your guest feedback. We are happy to hear that you felt our Silverwood package is a great offer, especially in comparison to what the others are charging for their package deals. We will address and make adjustments to ensure all guest satisfaction!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
West Linn, Oregon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

The only good thing about this place was the location, right off the freeway after a really long drive. The hotel itself appeared to be nice on the internet/website. Hotel staff was not pleasant. Bathrooms were dirty and no fans in them. Carpets in rooms appeared to have not been vacuumed. Pillows were awful. Had to stack 3. Bath towels were so hard they felt like sand paper. Rooms need attention. Half painted doors, that slam very hard. Faucet handle in shower on backwards so you think you are on hot water but actually getting cold water. I should have known for the price I got the room for but the internet description made the place sound way better than it was. Homeless people out front asking if I had spare change.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Please and thank you for your guest feedback. We will address and make necessary adjustments to ensure all guest satisfaction. Thank you again!

Travellers are raving about these Spokane hotels

Seattle, WA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

We've stayed in many hotels across the Spokane area and our track team ended up booked at the Fairbridge. It's not a chain I normally use, and probably won't use again.
For the price, it is what it is. No, it doesn't look like the photos. But our non-smoking room was smoke-free which made me happy. Our room was located on the first floor behind the front desk. So we could hear everyone and cars are parked right up against the window. We had a few safety concerns because the windows didn't seem secure. The room doors also required being securely locked - they don't close on their own.
There are no amenities- no refrigerator or microwave. There is free breakfast and the kids seemed to be able to get a variety of continental types of items and made hot waffles.
I wore shower shoes in the shower and in the room. I checked the sheets and they were all white and the beds were a bit firm. I travel with Clorox wipes and cleaned the bathroom sink, counter, faucets, toilet, and door knobs. I left a tip for the cleaning staff, so our room was fully cleaned and made up when we returned after a long, hot day at the track. I didn't have any complaints, but I also purposely did not inspect any of the room to closely. I did have a few bites on me, but I told myself they were from being outdoors, so I can't say it was from the hotel room.
I didn't interact with the staff, but they weren't rude or friendly. Disinterested is probably the best word.
It wasn't awful, but we have already made plans to have the school make reservations at another hotel when we return next year.
Bright side - Dick's restaurant is across the street! (Washingtonians know why this is exciting!)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank KatMommy
faibridge1, Manager at Fairbridge Inn Express, responded to this review, 26 August 2015
Thank you for taking your time to leave us your guest feedback, we appreciate it!
Seattle, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Me and my family (around 6 adults and 5 kids) stayed here the weekend of 6/13 for my daughter's 4th birthday and had the most awful experience EVER. The rooms looked nothing like the website, the staff (Noel/Shy/Sarah) are all rude, there was ONE nice staff person Brandi! Our rooms were not cleaned after the first night there, my cousin inquired why and asked for towels and had the police called on him by Noel (the police questioned why they were even called, I think they thought it was a joke, they told the staff to just give him what he is asking for which were TOWELS and left). We thought there was a game room for the kids, turns out it hasn't been there for years according to the staff, however it is advertised on their website??? There is a serious issue with homeless individuals living behind the hotel. Staff let us know they had restraining orders on them so this is an ongoing issue obviously, my sister feared for her safety as she was being taunted by a homeless individual. My friend's room had what she thought were ants, they ended up being roaches, she was moved to another room that had...surprise! ROACHES...she eventually had to just sleep in a smoking room with her 2 year old child since it was midnight and no other hotels in the area were available. When we inquired about refunds we were asked why we thought we deserved one, we asked for the name of the owner and were told to "look it up on the website"! I can go on and on about the issues with this "hotel" we chose this hotel because of the Silverwood package, do not be fooled, buy your tickets via Silverwood's website and find a more suitable place to stay especially if you are traveling with children, it isn't worth it!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Courtney S
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I came to the FairBridgeInn in Spokane only due to all other hotels being sold out. First off there was dried blood on the shower curtain and a big yellow spot on my sheets so disgusting. Also the carpet between the bed and the bedside table was full of dirt and dust one of the most disgusting hotels ive stayed in the hallways are also dirty and nothing in the room is newer than the early 90's I would never recommend this hotel bring a tent and stay in a campground would be 100 times better.

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Thomas D
Walla Walla, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Our room was dirty. There were stains behind beds and the furniture. You wouldn't have noticed them unless you were looking behind the beds or furniture. The room even felt dirty. The shower/tub was clean. Beds were comfy. Pillows were a bit small. Blanket was scratchy and old. Found hairs in the bed and nightstand. Breakfast was gross. They had a little bit of everything- but it tasted horrible, and the food was all cold. There is a 7-11 and a Starbucks just across from it, I would just get breakfast there instead. Wonderful location, just right off the highway. There are homeless people hanging out all hours at the 7-11. Front desk service isn't that friendly. I would probably come back again. I think if you have an issue with homeless people, untidy rooms, and unfriendly front desk service, this hotel isn't for you.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Monique847
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

I found the desk and other help very pleasant. The room was up to par, giving every detail some thought. The bed was so soft and comfy! The AC and heat were my choice and worked wonderfully...TV was great! The shower was great, and the amenities, were all there. I was able to enjoy a cup or two of real coffee with the maker in the room. The morning breakfast was a delight! A full range of good food to select from. Frankly, I will miss this "home away from home". This was great!

Room Tip: non-smoking is probably better for your health, but if you need to smoke inside, get the smoking roo...