Fairbridge Inn Express
  • Restaurant
Ruby2(Spokane)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflessacred heart hospitalconvenient locationeasy accesswould stay againspokane areaclose to downtowndivision
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2009

Bed was comfortable, room was clean. Breakfast was better than most places for a free continental breakfast. Very satisfied overall, a good stay. I would recommend this to all my friends. Only downfall - no pool or hot tub.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled solo
faibridge1, Manager at Fairbridge Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2015

Thank you for taking your time to leave us your guest feedback, we appreciate it!

Reviewed 28 December 2008

I travel over 200 nights a year. While in Spokane I choose this place because of it's location just off I-90 and close to downtown.

It's a pretty fair value for the money spent. Breakfast is decent and Starbuck's is just across the street and that's awesome.

The place is constantly under going improvements so there is always something better about it each time I stay.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank BusinessFirst2009

Reviewed 17 November 2008

I'm a Western US Regional Sales Representative for a rocktool manufacture thus, I stay in alot of hotels. And, I will say for the record that the Howard Johnson Downtown Spokane is the best Howard Johnon that I've stayed in.
Highlights:
* Double Pillow Cushion Beds (so, very, very comfy)
* Nice/Professional/Attenative hotel staff
* Excellent location for the downtown or airport.

Cheers, Howard Johnson Downtown Spokane

• Stayed: November 2008
1  Thank BagbyHotspringsTrail

Reviewed 30 September 2008

Booked this hotel on Hotwire for a great discount price.

Arrived to see hotel having a rummage sale of bedspreads, pillows, sheets, tables and coffee pots on the parking lot infront ot the doors.

Desk clerk said whole hotel had just gotten redecorated and they were getting rid of some of the old beddings etc.

The desk clerk was especially nice, gave us an early check in since we came into town on an early flight and had to drive to a concert in Montana. She even gave us directions to the event since she was from that area.

Room was nice, new bedding was clean and fluffy. (I could still see the fold marks in some of the new comforters! )

Room was clean, bathroom was clean, although the floor tile was very rough (finish might have been damaged) but it still seemed clean.

The lamp was broken with a cracked base, but it was turned to the wall so maybe housekeeping didnt notice.

Breakfast was set up by 6am. (which was the time we returned to the hotel...)
Breakfast was make your own waffles, biscuits and gravy, french toast, and frozen danish. There was also yogurt, canned fruit and cereals, along with coffee and juices.

Beds were comfy (and we fell asleep instantly! after our long drive.)

Housekeeping knocked on the door early and we asked for a late check out since we had gotten in so late, and had some things to put together for the fundraising event we were heading to later that day.
15 minutes after 12 the houskeeper brought the manager to ask if we were leaving or not as they were going to charge us for a late check out if we did not leave soon. We did pack up and rushed out of there feeling like they were watching us with a stop watch, but aside from that we had a nice stay.

The area is convient to downtown and the freeway. about 10 minutes from the airport.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 September 2008

Booked on Priceline for $37 (+ taxes/fees, $49). For that price, fantastic value. If you have a car, very convenient location right off of Division St. exit and close to (but not in) downtown core.

I think the beds are very comfortable. The furnishings are a little worn, but the room was very clean. Small problem with the sink stopper so I'm guessing guests might occasionally run into little problems here and there. But front desk is very responsive.

And the woman who takes care of free breakfast in the morning is all over it...making sure everything is well-stocked and presentable and making sure people are getting what they want. I think that's all she does every morning. Typical selection (cereals, fresh fruit, hard boiled eggs, biscuits/gravy, breads, etc.)..."And in the morning, I'll make us some WAFFLES"

If you call direct and ask for the "Internet Club Rate" room is $59.95 (which I would consider reasonable for this property). Priceline rates are an excellent deal considering how well managed the property is.

Oh, and I got two freshly-baked chocolate chip cookies on checkin. How nice is that?

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled solo