Clean, cheerful staff and a good free breakfast. We stayed for three days while on vacation, and this 3-storey hotel was affordable and what we needed. It's less expensive because it's a few miles off the Interstate. Conveniently located for Canadian visitors driving down from BC.
The room appeared to have new carpet, the walls looked like they'd be re-wallpapered recently as well (no pictures on the walls, which was slightly unusual). Comfortable beds, and the AC was modern with digital control. The furniture was obviously a bit older but in decent shape - lots of drawer space, if that's you're thing.
There was a mini fridge located under the counter in the sink area (a good idea, because it keeps it out of the main room), shower had decent pressure and the shower rail was curved outwards to give more space in the tub. The pool area is clean, although the pool and hot tub are nothing out of the ordinary. Fun for kids, though.
The breakfast bar was good. There's a full-time attendant, so the food was well stocked. Includes scrambled and boiled eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausages or bacon, waffles, and the usual breads, yogurt and drinks. Better than most affordable hotels.
Wi-Fi was good. Our devices consistently got 5 bars in the room, and the speed was about 3 Mbps.
What else? There's a Walgreen's next door, getting out of the parking lot to go north can be a challenge unless you cut through the Walgreen's parking lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location! Location! Location! Location is exactly what you'll get when staying at the Quality Inn Oakwood. This North Spokane hotel is ideally located just minutes away from Whitworth University, Eagles Ice-A-Rena, NorthTown Mall, Dwight Merkel Sports Complex and Joe Albi Stadium. Only five miles from downtown Spokane, Gonzaga University, the INB Performing Arts Center, Spokane Convention Center and is 12 miles from the Spokane International Airport. Enroute to Mt. Spokane Ski Resort, Wandermere Golf Course, and Deer Park, WA, the Quality Inn Oakwood is the perfect location for the outdoor enthusiast. You can also enjoy plenty of free guest parking, great shopping and dining that surround the Oakwood's convenient location next door to Walgreens and Costco. Full-service features and amenities include: • Free Q Corner Cafe Breakfast featuring daily hot items! • Free coffee and fresh-baked cookies every evening! • Free weekday newspaper • Free local calls • Free high-speed Internet access • Pet Friendly...We love our furry guests! Guests are invited to take advantage of these 24-hour services: • Indoor heated pool and hot tub. • Exercise facility • Business center and fax service • Gift shop • Coin-op laundry facility Business travelers will appreciate in-room data ports and voice mail, and the convenience of a 24-hour business center located in the lobby with access to a computer and copy services. Fax service is available at the front desk. This Spokane, WA hotel specializes in making any event a success. Banquet and meeting facilities are available to accommodate a variety of events and business functions. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the Quality Inn Oakwood is the perfect place to stay when visiting the Spokane, Washington area. Make us your home away from home. We're confident that you'll enjoy your stay, and experience the friendliest staff in Spokane! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn Oakwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Oakwood Hotel Spokane
- Quality Inn Spokane
- Quality Inn Oakwood Spokane
- Spokane Quality Inn