“Amazing!”

Churchill's Steakhouse
Ranked #15 of 908 Restaurants in Spokane
Price range: US$26 - US$55
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1st Avenue
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Visited Churchill's before catching a show at the INB. The food was simply amazing. After ordering our drinks, the staff was simply amazing and very helpful, always ready to help and make your visit even better. When ordering, all of the meats are then brought out, and you can make your choice of all of their wonderful cuts. I ordered a surf and turf type dish. The meal started with some of the best warm rolls and spread ever. Once the meal arrived I was greeted with some of the best flavored fish I have tasted, along with an amazing juicy, exception cut if filet mignon that was perfectly cooked, paired with a delicious potato cake. The food and ambiance made for an exceptional dinner that I would recommend for anyone that is looking for what I can safely say in my opinion, the best high end steak in Spokane. Yes, while the prices may be high, I would no doubt visit again, and will be doing such in the future.

1  Thank Mike P

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Enjoyed martini's, steak and wine. Had a great meal. Our servers was excellent and very personable. It was a little pricy but well worth it.

1  Thank Eric P
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I've eaten steaks at a lot of well-known steak houses but I didn't know what I was missing until Churchills. The in house aged beef was so good that we swear that a small groan emitted from our table. Cooked perfectly. Taste was out of this world and the tenderness was unparalleled. Now that we got that taken care of, here's the rest of the story. The service is excellent. The servers know their cuts of beef like the back of their hand. Their in-house made rolls are to die for topped with imported butter. They have a wine list that could break the bank if you wanted to but they also have very reasonable selections. If you do go, you really must order the Cougar Gold mac & cheese as a side. Last but not least is the chocolate paper sack dessert. You just have to check that out when you get there. I took my Montana cowboy friends to this restaurant. They thought we couldn't possibly have beef like they've known it in Montana. Suffice it to say they are now great fans. The downstairs is much less formal, but you can order everything that you can order upstairs. Wonderfully comfortable setting.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Wonderful steaks, great wine list, fabulous service. Expensive, but a winner! Amazing desserts too. This is the place for that special, special meal.

1  Thank Sharon C
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Fabulous service, steaks are best in town, drinks were done to perfection, good sides and amazing desserts. Wonderful place to celebrate our anniversary!

2  Thank SpokaneNancy

Been to Churchill's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!