Hampton Inn by Hilton Spokane Airport
US$87
  • Breakfast included
US$124
US$178
Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue(Spokane)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$88
  • Breakfast included
US$104
US$101
US$206
  • Pool
All reviewsspokane airportcomplimentary breakfastgreat hotelopen hoursbreakfast staffhour poolfresh fruitcookiespool and hot tubfitness roomfitness centerthe breakfast areaoatmealwould stay here againclean hotelexcellent stayfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We stayed 1 night. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The pool area was very nice. Rooms were very clean and everything worked fine. The beds however, were very uncomfortable and I don't think it was worth the price paid. The free breakfast sounded good but was only available until 10AM. I believe it should be 11 because by the time we got the kids up and ready to leave there wasn't time to partake of it. Overall.... Average. I'll probably try another hotel next time.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I highly recommend this Hampton Inn! This is one of the best Hampton Inn's that my wife and I have stayed at. It is conveniently located near the airport (but not too close) and downtown Spokane. The rooms were clean and up-to-date as well as the rest of the facility. New carpet was being installed in all of the hallways and high-traffic areas while we were visiting. One of the things that stood out above other Hampton's was the free breakfast. There was a good variety of foods available and the main breakfast offerings were rotated every day. Having said all that, he best thing about this Hampton is the staff. They are very friendly and obviously work hard to make this an outstanding hotel!!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

This hotel was a great choice for our one night stopover. The service is very friendly, and the self-serve lounge actually quite nice with a nice selection of beer and wine. We ended being served anyway by a staff member. This hotel has the quality, cleanliness, and most importantly, the consistency Hampton is known for. The location is a bit out of the way, so is not ideal if you are looking to hit downtown Spokane. It is, however, close to the airport. It was an excellent stay for us, and we would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The hotel is under some renovations but it is being well done with very little notice of the changes while they are doing it. The staff is always the very best, rooms are always clean, fresh. The rooms are perfect. I love this Hampton Inn.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

The Hampton Inn had great service, excellent rooms, very comfortable and clean! I would stay here again. I liked that they have a restraint in the hotel so I didn't have to go out for lunch or dinner if I didn't want to and could still eat. I also really appreciated the 24 hr fitness facility and pool!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business