DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Spokane City Center
GreenLeadersSilver level
Arlee, United States
“Fun Weekend”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Everyone was very accommodating-especially when I forgot to park my car and left it out front for two hrs. Room was comfortable and staff in the restaurant VERY welcoming and friendly. I love staying here as it is so close to everything downtown. I will definately stay next time I am over for a long weekend or cultural event.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Kanab, United States
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Clean facility well staffed and managed. Very close to our business meeting and to some food establishments. Spencer's Steakhouse is an excellent venue and the food was well priced and delicious. I highly recommend it for anyone staying at the Double Tree or elsewhere.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Mike M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Spokane City Center, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Thank you so much for the great comments about our hotel and Spencer's. I hope you enjoyed Spokane and hope we get to see you back soon.
Burnaby, Canada
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I arrived on July 2014 for business trip. The room is fairly clean. The cockie taste great. It is about 15 min walk to Spokane Arena. Not bad, just wish there's a shuttle bus service. Fair price, good value, will recommend

Seattle, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We absolutely loved it! We brought our 3 boys with us on this trip and the standard, 2 queen-bed, room was large enough to accomodate all of us comfortably. The staff is friendly and the free cookies are the BEST! We will definitely book again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time post your comments about your stay here in Spokane. It was great to see that our staff took care of you and that you enjoyed our famous cookies. I hope you and your boys were also able to enjoy some sun out at the pool.
Thanks again and we hope to see you back soon.
Spokane, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Please be aware of this hotel, they charged my credit card an additional 1000, over and above our stay. They said it was for incidentals and the front desk staff were really rude and unwilling to help. I also was calling from Canada and was charged long distance and had to wait for over 30 minutes on the phone. My issue has yet to be resolved

1 Thank Marissa J
Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding your billing issues. As I mentioned in my email to you directly, I did discover our error with the additional authorization and it should be corrected.
Again, my apologies and please contact me directly if there is anything else I can do for you.
Texas Gulf Coast, Texas
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We are on our honneymoon stay at this hotel is very romantic.view is very pleasent. my wife love around the city valley.front desk is very helpful to us he helpus information around the town. There is breakfast is vey good with good waffle and youert.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Spokane, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I am usually a Marriott customer but i wanted to try something a little different since I could not find a Courtyard available at that time. The location was excellent, there was an organic market and pretty cool restaurants around. I did like it but I would not trade it for a Marriot Courtyard or a Residence inn.