DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Spokane City Center
Hotels.com
US$206
  • Pool
1,271 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesconvention centerthe riverparking garageriverfront parkwithin walking distancebit datedan older hotelbusiness tripbreakfast buffetdowntown areaspencersshuttersinbconferenceshuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 August 2014

I just love Spokane! It was a beautiful sunny summer day. Hotel perfect location. It was a block or two from the water, a park and several restaurants. The hotel was beautiful w an outdoor and indoor pool. And the staff were wonderful. I really can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Welcoming and in a good location. Complimentary airport pickup and return....note the phone number though so you can call for the pickup.

Easy walking distance to park, the falls and event/concert/play center.. Room was comfortable and well appointed and had a nice bath. We were on the 12th floor overlooking the city.

Walking distance to restaurants.

Taxis are not just waiting outside the door. Taxis need to be called.

We enjoyed our dinner in Spencer's and the Cafe for breakfast as both had friendly and helpful service and good food.....steaks are a bit pricey though.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2014

I would definitely stay here again, make sure you stop in the restaurant, phenomenal service and exceptional food. I will be back. Room was clean and quiet. Parking was very convenient. Front desk was over the top, could not ask for a better stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Great location at Spokane falls city park in the center of everything. Hotel was very nice with friendly staff. Really good breakfast buffet. The views our good from the upper floors. Has nice pool area to.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2014

I stayed here for my wedding. The hotel was average. I do not think it was worth what I paid for the hotel suit. The suit did look over the River but the bathrooms needed upgrading and the carpet looked dirty. I thought it was kind of rude when my whole family had booked rooms at this hotel and everyone was getting together in my parents room trying to figure things out when security came by and told us we were being too loud (it was 7pm)! Location was great but I would not spend that much money again on this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family