“Great Location, Great place, Great Stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane Downtown
Ranked #8 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Spokane, Washington
“Great Location, Great place, Great Stay”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a wedding that was going on that weekend and I have to say I was quite impressed. The room was very clean, comfortable, and the price I had found on a different site made it worth every single penny. The breakfast selection in the morning was amazing and the food put out tasted great! Normally, when I book and hotel I just go for a clean place to sleep where I can shower in the mornings. However, this hotel went above and beyond my expectations and I am very sure that I will be booking there again if the occasion arises. I can honestly say I recommend this hotel for just about any reason you need one.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Shannon D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane Downtown, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Lily, Thank you for the wonderful comments, we truly appriciate you taking the time to respond to your stay with us. We always try and make sure everone of our guests feels at home and is able to have a relaxing and enjoyable stay with us.

We look forward to having you stay again and we will see you on your next visit. Thank you again and I will make sure to pass your gracious comments on to the rest of the staff!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
edmonton
Reviewed 6 December 2013

This hotel is very clean and comfortable. Right beside Washington State univ. campus. Friendly staff , large & clean rooms. Rooms have HD TV's and comfortable beds. Very good value and central location

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Shannon D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane Downtown, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a response about your stay with us. We really appriciate all the kind comments and hope that we will see you again in your future travels to Spokane!
Pasco
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My family had never stayed here before and it was a pleasant stay. Check in was quick and our room was big. We were on the 4th floor next to the stairs and never heard a sound, this is significant because there were a lot of families with small kids staying there for the Disney on Ice show up the road. My family and I slept very well. The room was clean from the sheets to the bathtub. It look fairly recently remodeled.
In the morning, the breakfast was great!! I'm used to seeing a waffle maker or an egg/sausage, or oatmeal and cereal, but not all in the same place. It was all delicious and the lady attending the bar was pleasant and quick to clean and pick up. Usually when the breakfast bar is that big, the seating suffers, but again it was a big room and there was plenty of seating.
I took my sons swimming after breakfast and the pool was all to us. It was clean, not the warmest heated pool, but clean. :)
In any case, we will stay here again when we return. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a warm, quiet place with a good breakfast.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Shannon D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane Downtown, responded to this review, 24 November 2013
First I would like to say thank you for choosing our hotel for your say in Spokane. We know that travelers have many options as far as hotels and we make it our goal to stand out and make our guests want to return. I was thrilled to read your comments and that your stay was so enjoyable and that you will return to stay with us again. We look forward to seeing you next time!!!
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed 24 October 2013

right across the street from the convention center, so if you are in town and want to get Marriott reward points this is the place for you. Recently updated the lobby to the new corporate look, breakfast is up to Fairfield Inn standards, and not near the hyway so either side of the building is about the same as far as quiet.

Room Tip: side facing the courtyard has more parking lot lights
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for the kind comments and your loyalty to Marriott! We truly appriciate all of our guests and are thrilled to hear you have stayed many times and enjoy our hotel and location. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town!!!
Belgrade, Montana
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Let me start by saying that the Marriott is my #1 choice in hotels - we stay 30+ nights a year in hotels. We were not disappointed by this stay! We stayed at the Fairfield Inn in October for 3 nights with 2 adults and a teenager. The check-in process was fast and we were in our room unless than 10 minutes. The rooms were clean and had plenty of room. Microwave and fridge were handy. The hotel was within walking distance of several restuarants... we went to Chili's and The Onion (LOVED this place). I did use the laundry room and it was clean and cost effective at $1.50 each. Breakfast was as expected and we had plenty to choose from with all the basics. The breakfast attendants were VERY busy and did a great job re -stocking the items. Thank you!

Room Tip: We had a roomon the 2nd floor by the laundry - very quiet and handy.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
WOW, what wonderful things to hear. Thank you for taking the time to post a response to your stay! We truly appriciate all the wonderful comments!!!!! We always strive to provide exceptional service to all of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Tucson, AZ
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

This is a great hotel in a fairly good location in Spokane. It was nice for toddlers because it has an indoor pool and free breakfast with plenty of kid-friendly choices. The front desk clerk was fairly unfriendly the first night but the rest of the employees were friendly. The breakfast attendant even offered to bring more food out when they started cleaning up and we weren't quite done eating yet. The lobby and rooms are modern and very clean. The hotel is a great value for the price and location.

• Stayed September 2013
Shannon D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane Downtown, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments. I was disheartend to hear of your poor treatment apon arrival, however I was very pleased to hear of your wonderful comments regarding the rest of the employees you encountered. I will make sure that this is addressed at our morning meeting as this will not be tolerated.

I am happy to hear that the rest of your stay was enjoyable and I hope that we will see you again in the future!
Birmingham
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Really fresh rooms, very clean, very helpful staff. We didn't try to walk to downtown, but there was a restaurant to walk to just over the river. Very close to the river and a nice riverside park and walk. You must read the hotel instructions carefully as it is on a one way system. We were only stopping here on our way to glacier. It is fine for one night.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to give feedback on your stay. I was very pleased to hear that even though short your stay was enjoyable. We take pride in making sure that our hotel is clean and fresh and reflects the highest quality standards.

Thank you again!