“Never an issue and always located in the right spot” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane Downtown

Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane Downtown
Ranked #10 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Seattle
“Never an issue and always located in the right spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Recommended for business travel. Basic and clean. Fitness Center doesn't open until 6am but they will let you in early. Low key but meet all needs. Friendly staff but not overly. Well versed in those that travel and helpful with directions with those not knowing the area.

Room Tip: Highest floor. Use stairs for more exercise,
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank BothellEnglandLover
Shannon D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane Downtown, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
I would like to take the time to thank you for taking the time to respond to your stay with us. I am always pleased to hear pleasent comments about our our staff. We strive to offer all of our guests exceptional service and know the area and all it has to offer so that we may share it with our guests.

We hope that if you travel to the area again you will stay with us again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Seattle WA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel is in a good location. Rooms are small and boxy. Hotel was well maintained. My grip was the fact I booked through Orbitz. Hotel clerk tried to put me on a ground floor. I told her I never stay on ground floors because of security. She then said it was hard to change rooms because I booked through Orbitz. The rate was $150 a night so it really wasn't any discount. She then agreed to switch rooms to one on the 2nd floor next to the elevator. Wouldn't input my Marriot number and didn't look to see that I frequent Marriot on business. If you need a quick overnight this is ok but I wouldn't stay here long term and probably won't use again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank TikiTravels
Thank you for taking the time to respond to your stay with us. I am glad to hear that you did enjoy the location and the maintainence of the hotel.
I was very sorry though to hear of the troubles with your room. Unfortunately what the guest service agent told you was correct when it is booked through a third party we have no control over the reservation and can not make any changes to it, any changes have to be called in and changed with the booking agent. We are always here to answer any questions you have though so if you have any requests or concerns please feel free to call ahead of time and we will always do what we can to help you and if we are unable to we can direct you to the agency that can make changes prior to your reservation, or you can book directly with the hotel as well.
I hope that if you are in the area again you will give us another chance to show you the exceptional service we can provide!
Grandview, Washington, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

I have stayed at this property several times and am continually pleased. No parking fees like my experience at Red Lion Inn at the Park charges and Fairfield is very convenient to downtown and Riverside Park activities. Also a nice continental breakfast is included for no extra charge.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room if available. This property hosts many youth sports teams.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Paul J
Shannon D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane Downtown, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Paul, thank you for your kind words. I am thrilled to hear that you have stayed with several times and have enjoyed it each time! We also enjoy guests returning to stay with us, it is always nicce to see framilar faces as well as new ones.
I hope that on your next trip to Spokane we will see you again!
Kingston, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

The best thing about this Fairfield Inn is its location right in the heart of downtown Spokane. It is easy walking to many of the downtown attractions (the park, the falls) and closely restaurants and pubs. The parking free and access from I-90 is easy.
We were there when the temps were in the low teens so the hot tub felt great after walking to a local restaurant and back.
Room was average but more important, the bed was comfortable. WiFi access was good and the breakfast typical for the Fairfield although the breakfast can get very busy with no place to sit down.
The staff were friendly and the rate was very good coma red to other closely hotels.
If you are not looking for luxury then this is a good choice.

Room Tip: Small elevator so go for a ground room if you have lots of luggage.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Curtis S
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am always pleased to hear when our guests enjoyed their stay so much that they want to share it with others looking at staying at our hotel. We truly appriciate the kind comments and hope that we will see you again the next time you travel to Spokane!!!
Twisp, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

Stayed here on a business trip - convenient location with easy access. This is a typical Fairfield Inn. No complaints from me. Clean room, comfortable bed, nice breakfast selection. Excellent staff - very friendly and helpful. A Perkins restaurant is right next door for a quick meal. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Shannon D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane Downtown, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a response to your stay with us! It is our promise to all of our guests that we will provide a room that is clean, fresh and refects the highest quality standards. I am thrilled to know that this was reflected in your stay with us as we strive to provide this to all of our guests.

Thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to seeing you in the future!
Seattle
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

The rooms are well sized and the furniture and linens have been recently updated, which is a treat. The staff are super friendly and the hotel in general is easy and quiet, even with a convention in town. The breakfast space is lovely, and the breakfast itself reasonable.

I do wish there had been a way to turn off the automatic fan for the heating/cooling system - it was insanely loud at night, and stirred up dust/dried out the air.

I wanted to especially call out the staffer Katrina for spending superbowl sunday going above and beyond for us and other guests with a smile. And in her few spare moments she was cleaning the already sparkling lobby!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your kind words about your stay with us, we always appriciate hearing them and knowing that our guests had a wonderful experience during their stay with us.

Katrina is a true gem and we are lucky to have her! I will certainly pass your kind comments on to her and make sure how much she knows that our guests appriciate her.

Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future.
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a wedding that was going on that weekend and I have to say I was quite impressed. The room was very clean, comfortable, and the price I had found on a different site made it worth every single penny. The breakfast selection in the morning was amazing and the food put out tasted great! Normally, when I book and hotel I just go for a clean place to sleep where I can shower in the mornings. However, this hotel went above and beyond my expectations and I am very sure that I will be booking there again if the occasion arises. I can honestly say I recommend this hotel for just about any reason you need one.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Shannon D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane Downtown, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Lily, Thank you for the wonderful comments, we truly appriciate you taking the time to respond to your stay with us. We always try and make sure everone of our guests feels at home and is able to have a relaxing and enjoyable stay with us.

We look forward to having you stay again and we will see you on your next visit. Thank you again and I will make sure to pass your gracious comments on to the rest of the staff!