“Clean and Comfy in Spokane”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane Downtown
Ranked #8 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
“Clean and Comfy in Spokane”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I spent one night here this week for business this week and it was your typical business-class hotel. Not that this is a bad thing! My 4th floor room was very clean, quiet, and modern. The bed was comfortable and I didn't hear any road noise. The bathroom was clean and updated with granite counters and a quality Speakman shower head.

The breakfast buffet was more than adequate and had plenty of options to suit all tastes.

Th location is good and I had dinner and drinks at a local pub across the street called Fast Eddies. Great beer selection and an excellent menu!

I'll likely stay here again the next time I'm in town...

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Shannon D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane Downtown, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Thank you so much for your response to your stay with us. It warms my heart to know that you enjoyed our hotel, the local area and restaurants. I truly appriciate your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

While in Spokane, we stayed at this location. Very warm reception upon arrival, acknowledgement of status with Marriott, room as planned. Nice workout area, comfortable beds [much better than the Courtyard], spacious room. I'll be back.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to respond to your stay with us. I appriciate very much your kind words about the staff and the hotel. We always strive to provide the best service possible to all of our guests and we truly appriciate it when we hear from them. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Spokane!!!
Denver
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I had 2 groups staying at this hotel 2 different weekends. we are disputing on of the many charges on our credit card. I can't get the GM to call me back after numerous messages and the front desk people are giving me the run around. As a Travel Agent I book about $500,000 a year in hotel sales and have never had such bad customer service from a hotel. for this reason alone I would never book any of my clients there again

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank TravelAgentDenver
I am truly sorry for the frustration that you encountered trying to get ths resolved. In March when this was first brought to my attention I looked into it and thought it was taken care of for you. It wasn't until I received a phone call from you in August that I realized that it had not been finalized. Once we realized that the one guarenteed no show had been credited but not checked out to issue the credit. I do apologize for the miscommunication and am glad we were able to finaly resolve this.
Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This Fairfield has a great location and fair rates. It is clean and modern and walking distance to many attractions. The clerk at check in was very helpful and eager to please. I will be back when traveling for work to this city.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Shannon D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane Downtown, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review. I am always overjoyed to hear wonderful comments about the staff and I love sharing the comments with them.. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Oklahoma City, OK
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

For the price of this hotel, it was perfect. Clean and practical, no complaints. Kids enjoyed swimming and I had a good run on the precor treadmill. Breakfast was a good standard breakfast. Bed was comfortable, room quiet. We walked over to Main Street and had lunch and shopped a little. Great stay.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank WrldtrvlrThree
WOW!!!! I am glad to hear that your stay was truly enjoyable and that you were able to get a chance to use all the amenities that we offer as well as to get out and experience what downtown Spokane has to offer. If you enjoy running the next time you visit Spokane you should go for a run on the centenial trail which is right across the street and follows along the Spokane river. It is very scenic and a great path to run along.
We hope to see you again in the future!
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Rooms were clean and well cared for. Staff was helpful for our early check in. They found us a room when our original one wasn't ready. A Perkins next door was very convenient. After a long days drive I didn't want to drive to a restaurant. Ample parking and close to the college. If you're travelling through Spokane, Breakfast selection was very good. Plenty of fruit and cereal for those inclined and eggs, sausage, waffles for those inclined.I highly recommend this Fairfield.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank KCallahan47
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and taking the time to share you experience with others. I am always pleased to hear feedback from our guests on their stay. Our staff always strives to provide exceptioal service to all of our guests and it is truly rewarding when we get to hear that from our guests.
Thank you!
ALBANY
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Nice clean hotel with friendly staff, free parking, and a great location within easy walking of restaurants and Riverfront Park. Don't hesitate to ask the front desk staff for a local map and recommendations for restaurants (try The Onion - it was amazing and a short walk from the hotel). The Riverfront Park area was absolutely beautiful and a wonderful place for a walk before or after your meal. Nice.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank NYretirednlovinit
First I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey in response to your stay. We always strve to provide quality service to all of our guests. I was so happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the Spokane area. We do have a great location and downtown Spokane has many great attractions and retaurants within walking distance.
Thank you again for your kind comments, we hope to see you again next time you visit the Spokane area!