“They are working on improving”
Review of Ruby2

Ruby2
Ranked #10 of 46 Hotels in Spokane

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Spokane
Reviewed 2 December 2013

My boyfriend and I just wanted to get a room after a concert we were attending. We check in and the clerk is a total sweetheart. Derek, was very efficient through the check out. But when we go up to our room there was no soaps no coffee. And even better dirty sheets. I was extremely disappointed. I ended up going down to the desk after the concert to get clean sheets to sleep in. Not a very god expierence. I don't wanna have to change my sheets in a room that I paid for. ): other than that parking was safe and cheap, ans th staff was understanding and tried to fox mistakes they didn't make.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Rustam A, General Manager at Ruby2, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Thank you for your review, I appreciate it.
I apologize that the room wasn't clean thoroughly and missed some of our standard amenities. This is, by no means, acceptable and I am addressing this issue with my housekeepers. I hope you give us another chance to show that we are a clean and friendly hotel. Please call me to further discuss your experience at the hotel. I will do everything I can to make it right.
Travellers also viewed these Spokane hotels
Hotel Ruby
Hotel Ruby
#12 of 46 in Spokane
The Davenport Tower, Autograph Collection
The Historic Davenport, Autograph Collection
Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane
The Davenport Grand, Autograph Collection
The Madison Inn by Riversage

Been to Ruby2? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ruby2

Property: Ruby2
Address: 123 S Post St, Central Business District, Spokane, WA 99201-3913 (Formerly Howard Johnson)
Region: United States > Washington > Spokane
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#2 Best Value Hotel in Spokane
#9 Romantic Hotel in Spokane
#19 Business Hotel in Spokane
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Ruby2 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ruby2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited Spokane Downtown Hotel Spokane