“Sleep great! Puffy blankets and pillows”
Review of Ruby2

Ruby2
Ranked #13 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Reviewed 10 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 March 2014

good location to the city center, rooms neat,clean, and all one would need. The only thing is we did not know there was a little restaurnt in the bldg. so we went out down the st. The desk person could have tould us when we arrived.
Thanks,

Reviewed 25 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VIICKIEB
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Great location. Great value. Front desk staff very helpful. Rooms have coffee and refrigerator. Nice breakfast in the morning. Heater in room didn't work great, but we survived.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 720caraw
Rustam A, General Manager at Ruby2, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we really appreciate your feedback! I am glad to hear that our staff was hospitable and friendly and that you enjoyed our fantastic, downtown location.

I am sorry that your heater was not sufficient! Please know that we are currently remodeling the property from top to bottom (all new beds, mattresses, bathrooms) and of course, all new heating and air conditioning units. We hope you will try us again soon! Safe travels and Happy New Year!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Rustam A, General Manager at Ruby2, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Reviewed 2 December 2013

My boyfriend and I just wanted to get a room after a concert we were attending. We check in and the clerk is a total sweetheart. Derek, was very efficient through the check out. But when we go up to our room there was no soaps no coffee. And even better dirty sheets. I was extremely disappointed. I ended up going down to the desk after the concert to get clean sheets to sleep in. Not a very god expierence. I don't wanna have to change my sheets in a room that I paid for. ): other than that parking was safe and cheap, ans th staff was understanding and tried to fox mistakes they didn't make.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Thank you for your review, I appreciate it.
I apologize that the room wasn't clean thoroughly and missed some of our standard amenities. This is, by no means, acceptable and I am addressing this issue with my housekeepers. I hope you give us another chance to show that we are a clean and friendly hotel. Please call me to further discuss your experience at the hotel. I will do everything I can to make it right.

Travellers also viewed these Spokane hotels
Hotel Ruby
Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue
Red Lion River Inn
Red Lion River Inn
#23 of 46 in Spokane

Been to Ruby2? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ruby2

Address: 123 S Post St, Central Business District, Spokane, WA 99201-3913 (Formerly Howard Johnson)
Region: United States > Washington > Spokane
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Spokane
#9 Romantic Hotel in Spokane
#19 Business Hotel in Spokane
Price Range: £58 - £96 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Ruby2 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ruby2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited Spokane Downtown Hotel Spokane