“Great Food and wonderful service food”

Sante Restaurant & Charcuterie
Reserve with OpenTable
Sante Restaurant & Charcuterie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 908 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Breakfast & lunch every day from 9am-3pm. Social hour 3-5pm. Dinner service nightly 5pm-close. French techniques, Northwest products. Eat globally / Act locally...... A Votre Sante
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

First time here and I certainly would go back.
Everything we had was fresh farm to table and the flavors fabulous.
The menu explains which farms they work with. They cure there own meet and the pasta is also made on house. A must if you are coming to Spokane.
A

1  Thank WHUlady

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I work above Sante's and frequent it almost every morning for it's delicious coffee and lattes. When we come here for lunch it is a real treat. I have never had something I didn't love and it they do a wonderful job of creating unique and very tasty dishes. The service is a bit slow, but they do not neglect you…you just have to sit back and enjoy your time a little more.

1  Thank Robin K
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I almost always have the cheese plate, which is really good. It includes 3 types of cheese, various kinds of sausage, apple slices, odds and ends of raisins and walnuts and a little stack of garlic bread.

I have found the staff to be very helpful and friendly.

1  Thank pegontheroad
Reviewed 4 March 2014

If you want the best culinary experience in Spokane, then try Santé. Although it's on the pricier side, the food is worth every penny. The menu consists of French cuisine made into bold and palate-pleasing creations. The chefs at Santé employ the nose to tail philosophy of cooking whereby they use virtually the entire animal in their recipes. They also use fresh, local ingredients. I like to dune with out-of-town guests here to show them that Spokane has talent and creativity.

1  Thank Rhett S
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Service was horrible and Our dinner party was truly disappointed on many levels. Our table was obviously not assigned to a server and we were neglected for the three hours we were there. In that period of time our water glasses remained empty, our entrées arrived cold, and our selections were confused. The preparation of our meals and desert took three hours. At one point the staff turned the lights and music off before our desert arrived. The quality of the food was mediocre and over salted to the point the flavor was lost. The quality and price was inconsistent and we left feeling robbed. If a reader is searching for a French meal go to Fleur de Sel. We have been there several times and it far exceeds Sante. I have never written a review however this experience was so poor that it demanded one.

1  Thank SidneyBr1sbane
katerose37, Owner at Sante Restaurant & Charcuterie, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us over Valentine's Day weekend. It sounds like we struck out in every possible domain, it is concerning for me as the owner especially since I was overseeing the dining room that evening and everyone seemed to be thrilled with their experience. We actually had a record amount of guests who said so on their way out.
I am wondering if the lights that were turned off were from the book store that we share an open space with, since they turn their lights out upon leaving.
The music, I recall being on even after the doors were locked after service... however there may have been a pause or disruption, which I am sorry if it came across as a cue for you to leave. That is never our intention; we actually love it when guests linger after their meals. That type of experience is what it is all about to us.
As for the tables, every table has a server assigned to it and I would welcome some more details of why you felt there was confusion of who was taking care of you. I hope you were able to give your server feedback on the dishes you were unhappy with. We always appreciate the opinions of our guests and strive to trouble shoot and make things right whenever we miss the mark. I truly wish your experience would have been brought to my attention and am deeply sorry that it caused you to be unhappy with us.

If you don't mind, I would like to hear more about your experience so I can get to the bottom of what happened and where things went so wrong. If you wouldn't mind taking a moment to email me with some more information, I would like to invite you back to enjoy dinner on us: KateRose@SanteSpokane.com Thank you for your time.