“Great Kitchey motel for adults”
Review of Airway Express Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Spokane
Airway Express Inn
Ranked #39 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Western USA
“Great Kitchey motel for adults”
Reviewed 16 August 2010

When I pulled up, I saw that this is a rambling motel from the 50s. It was clean, well kept and seemed to be in pretty good shape. I walked into the lobby and the rooms were categorized as Thai this and Thai that at different prices, which was a little weird and then I had to sign a paper approving being charged if I broke or stole pillows, wall hangings, etc. This was a little weird, but I signed it.

I got into my room and it was beautiful. I realized why they had me sign the form. The room was decorated with decor from Thailand. It was tastefully done and had new furniture and an extremely comfortable bed with a new down comforter. I was impressed and will stay here again. I had the $49 room, but paid $10 less because I booked online.

The only thing that I didn't like was that there were many long term residents in lower quality rooms throughout the property so I didn't ever feel completely comfortable. I saw several of them sitting on their stoops, not doing anything wrong, just living, but it made me uncomfortable. I would not be even a little comfortable with this property if I had children with me.

The reason I am not staying there again is that their wifi bounced frmo 1 to 5 MPS. A good signal would run at 54 MPS. I had a strong connection, which meant that other people using the same connection were using it with video and other high demand uses.

If you are an adult looking for a GREAT room that is consistent with a room at twice the price and can deal with sketchy property, this is the perfect place for you.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
4 Thank JRC417

Also consider these accommodations in or near Spokane
Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn
Ramada at Spokane Airport
Wingate by Wyndham Spokane Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport
Holiday Inn Spokane Airport
Stratford Suites
Stratford Suites
#2 of 3 in Airway Heights

Been to Airway Express Inn? Share your experiences!