“Great Place to Stay for unforeseen suramstances.”
Review of Cannon House

Cannon House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Spokane
Cannon House
Ranked #2 of 13 Spokane B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 March 2013

The Cannon House was a life saver.. Our daughter spent 8 weeks at Sacret Heart Children's Hospital and we deiceded a apartment would be cheaper than a hotel. My family found the Cannon House advertised and it turned out to be great. All we had to bring with us was food and clothes which was great since we were from out of town. The owners were very understanding of our situation and worked with us. Best part was this was a safe place for me, being a female to stay at by myself and to be able to come after dark and feel safe.

I highly recommend the Cannon House.

Jackie H.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jackie D

Reviewed 7 January 2013

I was looking for a temporary apartment for a couple of months in a good location and I fell upon this GEM! The neighborhood is great and the apartment was just right----very relaxing, newly renovated, full kitchen, cable TV, laundry, etc. The Landlords - Akua and Dale were very accommodating to my needs and length of stay. I will definately recommend the Cannon House for any extended stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Paul G
Reviewed 10 December 2012 via mobile

I rented a one bedroom apartment for a month and a half when I moved to Spokane. Acua and Dale could not have been more friendly or accomodating. It was a great place to stay, close to downtown, hospitals, work, and shopping. As a single woman I felt very secure there, and highly recommend Cannon House for anyone seeking temporary housing in Spokane.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Neller13
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I have traveled for years, and have always looked for a temporary place to stay across the US. The Cannon house is by far the best of the best. The rates are very good. The landlords are EXCELLENT! The units are very clean and the location is perfect for access to any part of town.
Akua, the landlord, used to travel for business also, so she knows what a person is looking for when traveling, and staying in an area for an extended amount of time. Everything is provided. The kitchen is fully equiped, and has everything a person would need to cook meals. There are washers and dryers down stairs and a beautiful patio in the front. Very nice, safe neighborhood.
I will stay there again if I am ever able to work in Spokane again. I would look forward to it, because of the Cannon House. My only wish is that there were other places to stay like this place. Thanks to Akua and Dale, Spokane has the best temporary housing place anywhere I've been!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Mike D
Reviewed 22 April 2012

We just brought our suitcases and everything was here from toothpaste to potato peeler. it was hard to believe we weren't the first people in the apartment because it was so clean.
These are apartments remodeled in one of Spokane's elegant old houses, in one of the original tree lined neighborhoods.
The restoration was done by master builders, who took pride in using new, quality materials. This older home is new again.
It's so quiet, we cannot hear street traffic; we are sleeping better here than in any other place.
Bus is convenient to downtown and you can easily home base here to see other places in the Inland Northwest, including Coeur D'Alene, Sandpoint, etc, without paying the higher vacation rental rates. There is excellent value here.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank blissss
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Great place, great landlords. I liked it so much I stayed for 2 years. The very best temporary housing anywhere. Close in and convenient. I give it my highest recommendation. FYI, there is no pool, I accidentally rated the pool as excellent and could not undo my mistake. Happy trails.

Room Tip: I recommend Apt. 5. I had my choice of Apts. and was happy with my choice, but it is on the second...
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank James S
Reviewed 2 October 2011

Where do I start?
I loved The Cannon House!
I stayed here twice for extended periods of 4 months and 2 months.
The access to Downtown and the highway are huge plusses. It's only 4 blocks from the
highway and about 8 to downtown. I rode my bike downtown many times.
The House is absolutely beautiful inside and out.
I could tell all the owners really care about the residents. They clear the driveway of snow,
deliver mail daily, and offer many services.
The rooms a clean, homey, and up-to-date. Everything is provided.
During my time there, they even upgraded all the Televisions.
Akua and Dale are great! They helped me out several times with little things.
They are often at max capacity. This is the place to be if you plan on being in Spokane for more than a couple weeks!

Room Tip: I was in room 2 both times because i liked it that much. 1 and 2 are on the first floor and have qui...
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo