“Open”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

I am not sure why it says Taaj is closed I was there yesterday and it was open..and the food is still great as before me and my family really enjoyed it and they had great service

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Taaj has gone through many incarnations. It used to have excellent food. As of August 2013, the ownership had changed hands and the food was mediocre at best. It was difficult to taste any spices but the bitter ones. And as is my usual complaint with bad Indian food, they used too much ghee. My guess is this is how poor quality ingredients are covered. My husband and I won’t go back. Swagat, in Spokane Valley, is excellent.

2  Thank Cheryl M
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Great food. The restaurant was empty when we got there so the staff/ owners had plenty of time to spend with us. They were very friendly and the service was excellent. Large menu with a good selection. Food was excellent.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Me and my husband both became very sick after eating at Taaj . Luckily we hadn't taken our children out to eat with us. The food is not fresh, I suggest you stay away from this place if you don't want to get sick. We later learned a friend had eaten there and became sick also.

1  Thank Kim F
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Excellent Spokane Indian offering food great service.close in town good hours great selection. Easy access. Perfect Naan.