“Tasty and Quick”

Cuisines: Mongolian
Description: (509) 747-2061 ‎
Description: (509) 747-2061 ‎
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I enjoy the mongoliam food I would hope they would put more into the casinos there or include grilled oysters. I love the food and watching the preparation I know where my food comes from and who is cooking it.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

The restaurant was spotless and the food was fresh. It was great! The services was excellent. I appreciated the suggestions that the cook gave me for the best tasting food.

Reviewed 5 January 2013

Anytime I find one of these places in a city I go. This one is clean (some are not). The service was also good and the atmosphere is comfortable.

Reviewed 23 December 2012

I have eaten in several other Mongolian Barbeques in the region.
This one is very bland and boring compared to other restaurants of this type.

The restaurant is located in a strip mall adjacent to a Wal Mart. It is very clean. Service is very fast. Food is very filling. It is the kind of place parents can take their young children to. Not the kind of place you want to go on a romantic evening out

The sauces have been so "Americanized" that any hint of authenticity is missing.
No matter what you dump into your bowl -- beef/pork/chicken , it always ends up tasing the same when it is cooked.

Nothing is bad, nothing is particularly good. Everything is "ok".

Reviewed 20 December 2012

The quality of the raw food was ok, but the cook needs some cooking lessons. He just cooked the food in a matter of seconds, and the juices were still at bottom of bowl making the bowl all soggy and not good tasting. Some of the food was still uncooked and cold. I tried two bowls, and the same lame result.