“Great Hotel. Great Location.”

Hotel RL by Red Lion Spokane at the Park
Ranked #29 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
GreenLeadersSilver level
Spokane
“Great Hotel. Great Location.”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Very nice, very clean. Nice view. Great location downtown. Just across the river from all the shopping and restaurants. Easy walk to everything. Beds are so comfortable, and the fridge and microwave is handy to have!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Zachary L, Front Office Manager at Hotel RL by Red Lion Spokane at the Park, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We can't wait to welcome you back.

Brent A.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (439)
Spokane
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The service on arrival and check out was great. Rooms very clean and all ammenities were outstanding. Great breakfast and atmosphere to the hotel. The lobby and breakfast area are very welcoming and comfortable. Extremely enjoyable stay and the entire staff are very welcoming and friendly

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your great comments.. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kennewick, Washington
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night-- walked into my room which smelled heavily of mens cologne. Walked into the bathroom and the was PEE all over the toilet seat! Then went to turn on the lamp and there was BLOOD spots on the lamp shade! Asked to be moved to a new room, front desk lady was super nice and switched my room. Went into the new room and once again PEE on the toilet seat! So gross! Checking out at 6:30 in the morning = super grumpy and rude front desk guy (his own words as I walk up to the front desk "I can help you once I'm finished with what I'm doing") . Will never stay here again, a horrible and disgusting experience.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Chloesmama1
Thank you for taking the time out to share with us your comments. I want to apologize for the cleanliness issues you cam eacross during your stay with us. You as a guest are entitled to a clean deffect free room when you stay with us and I apologize that this was not the case. I have forwarded these issues to my Director of Housekeeping to ensure this doesn't occur in the future. We hope that you will give us another chance to right this wrong.

Port Angeles, Washington
Reviewed 11 November 2013

My son and I stayed on Saturday night while in town. This was far from my first visit to this property. In fact, I have previously stayed here 20+ times. At check in, the room was not ready. Granted, it was 2;30 and that is to be expected. At 4pm, the room still was not ready. During the check-in period, they only had two people working and a rather long line. Also, the Concierge desk was not staffed, and so leaving our bags took another 25 minutes. I work in customer service and I don't understand the lack of planning. The breakfast Sunday morning was very disappointing as well. We waited 30+ minutes for a table for just the two of us. One young lady was acting as the hostess and the others were bussing and serving other guests. They appeared short-handed once again, and I would suggest that they teach all the restaurant wait staff to seat and serve, so that when they are short, everyone can host and waitress. The quality of the buffet was decent, but its trading quality for convenience. Overall, this visit was disappointing and so were the last few. I will be staying elsewhere.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Zachary L, Front Office Manager at Hotel RL by Red Lion Spokane at the Park, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Thank you for your review. I truly apologize that you didn't receive the service that you expected during your stay with us. We strive to make sure that all of our guests have a great stay with us minus the negative issues. We hope to welcome you back in the near future so that we may right this wrong.

Castlegar
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

We usually stay at a more expensive hotel, but we stayed here because of the location (taking children to Disney on Ice) we were really impressed with everything. Great service, great diner, comfy and clean rooms and friendly staff!! We would recommend to anyone.

Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Bexbluebird
We are so pleased you enjoyoed your stay and we hope to be your choice in the future.

Nelson, Canada
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I am only bothering to write this review as once I got home, I received an email from Red Lion At the Park asking me to give a trip advisor review.
My stay was average. The room was clean, however, the dead bold on the back of the door was broken and had no use. The main lamp by the bed kept flickering and wouldn't stay on. As well, as with the time change the week before, the clock hadn't been changed. All things that just left that, not well cared for room in my head. It was clean enough, just not what I would think the "red lion" standard should be.
We did however, love staying right at the park and walked downtown both days. Easy, as it's close and you don't need to move your car from the lot. In which they do charge $9 per night for parking.

1 Thank Lisa S
Brent A, Front Office Manager at Hotel RL by Red Lion Spokane at the Park, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Thank You for your recent review. I wanted to first apologize for the maintenance issues you came across while at our hotel. I want to let you know that I have passed the issues on to our Engineering department to view and take care of. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Havre, mt
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We stayed only one night but that was enough. There were big stains on the floor and sticky stuff on the door knob to the bathroom. But worst of all, when we climbed into bed the bed was dirty. It appeared to us that they had just made the bed without cleaning. There was food crumbs, dog hair and clumps of dirt in the sheets. We will not be staying there again.

1 Thank Heather M
Thank you for your review. I wanted to takethe time to apologize for your room not being up to yours or our standards regarding cleanliess. We strive to ensure that all of our guest rooms are clean upon arrival. We take cleanliness very seriously and will take every step needed to fix this issue. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.