“Anniversary”

Hotel RL by Red Lion Spokane at the Park
Ranked #29 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I got my parents the romance package for their anniversary and booked them a jetted tub room. They loved the dinner, wine, and location. Thank you for letting me treat them for their 33 years of marriage and dedication to our family! They really like the Davenport and now they have a hard decision to make when traveling to Spokane. Thanks again!

Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
Zachary L, Front Office Manager at Hotel RL by Red Lion Spokane at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Thank you so very much for your great comments! We are so very pleased that your parents had a great time celebrating their Anniversary with us. We hope that choose Red Lion for years to come.

Regards,

Brent A.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,731)

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Everything was excellent. The bed and pillows were the greatest that I have ever had in a hotel. The remote control / television guide was confusing and difficult to figure out. The room was very clean and comfortable. It would have been nice if breakfast was included but was an additional fee for the buffet style breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
Zachary L, Manager at Hotel RL by Red Lion Spokane at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

First of all, thanks for submitting this review about your experience. I'm glad to see you enjoyed our beds and pillows, we're pretty sure they're the comfiest around! I also appreciate the constructive comments you gave us regarding the TV service. We'll definitely look into making this a simpler and more user-friendly experience. Thanks again for staying with us. Come back soon!

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Inn at the Park is a nice hotel that is centrally located and an easy walk to the downtown area. The price is good and the hotel is nice. The views are excellent and the pool is terrific! Breakfast buffet is ok.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels

We appreciate the positive feedback in this post about your recent stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed being with us, and found our location to be convenient for your trip to Spokane! Our staff are always happy to provide a valuable and comfortable stay to all our guests. And, we're excited to repeat this on your next visit!

Reviewed 21 January 2014

After my family and I arrived we quickly noticed our room was not as depicted in images on the website. Also there were issues with the heaters in our room. Once notified of the room discrepancy, Zach quickly offered to open the adjoining room to us at no additional charge. The additional space was far better than we could have imagined, however soon after moving into our additional room my wife noticed the heater wasn't heating up. After contacting the front desk Zach sent the building engineer to confirm the extent of the issue, and once again quickly resolved the situation by moving us to another set of rooms. However inconvenient these moves were, we recognize that sometimes things just break and it's out of the hotel's control. But what matters to us is we were quickly taken care of! Not only did they quickly resolve the issues we had but also Zach, one of the managers, actually sent my wife and I some delicious chicken noodle soup from the hotel restaurant when he learned I wasn't feeling well--on the house of course.Overall I'd definitely recommend the Redlion at the park for it's convenient location to downtown shopping and eateries, great value, and outstanding service staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels

Thank you very much for the kind comments about our staff and service to you and your family. It was my pleasure to be a part of your experience, and I'm glad I had the chance to resolve the issues you encountered. I hope you recovered from the cold quickly - nothing's better for it than some old-fashioned, hearty, chicken noodle soup! We look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the future and, again, thank you for recognizing our whole team's efforts to take care of your needs!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Con: Expensive. Various construction/temperature control issues. Bad beds.
Pro: Beautiful, inside pool, friendly service, helpful staff. Great Roaring Breakfast. Great location in downtown spokane! Fireworks on new years!

Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
Zachary L, Manager at Hotel RL by Red Lion Spokane at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Thanks for the recent feedback you provided about your stay. I apologize you didn't find our beds satisfactory and had some issues with the temperature. Feel free to contact us directly if you wish to provide more details about these concerns. Still, I'm very glad to hear you enjoyed the location, our staff, and various amenities. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I have been in a hotel since December 4th for business and had to move to Inn at the Park due to NYE issues at the other location. The staff here has been a tremendous help with being very helpful, but this hotel is not up to the standards it once was.....in regard to housekeeping, the first room I was in I found a dirty crusty wash clothe hanging over the shower curtain, had to move rooms due to major construction in the room next to mine and I am here for 8 days so wasn't okay with that. Second room is quiet, but cleanliness level is not up to par, shower curtain smells rancid/mildew, another guests hair all over the bathroom. I am checking out early as I have not slept well in three nights. I can't say enough about the amazing staff, but the cleanliness of the place is not okay, in fact I asked housekeeping to just stay out of my room the rest of my stay.....I clean better. Disappointing as it used to be a very pristine place. They did all they could to make me happy, but the issue is it is just dirty and bit rundown.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Xfed
Brent A, Front Office Manager at Hotel RL by Red Lion Spokane at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues pertaining to your current stay, and thank you for bringing them to our attention. I've already passed along these concerns to our housekeeping and engineering departments, so we can address any deficiencies. None of our guests should have to experience such things as you did, and we hope to be able to make things right. We also hope you're able to continue with us for the duration of your visit to Spokane. Once again, thanks for your feedback!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 January 2014

One of the best New Year's Eve parties ever! Dinner was excellent with amazingly flavorful crab claws, prime rib, chicken, salmon plus midnight brunch was a much appreciated extra flourish! Dancing to the hits of Peter Rivera (of Rare Earth fame) & local favorite R&B band Big Mumbo made for a fabulous overall experience!! Service & extra amenities were very good, such as the photo booth. We only live 10 min away but decided to stay the night and the room was beautiful and extremely comfy. I thought it was great that they let kids attend the event, they were dancing around to the music with their parents and having a great time too. Thanks for the best New Years ever, we'll be back next year!

Room Tip: The tower rooms are closest to the ballroom, very quiet too.