“Riverside comfort”
Review of Red Lion River Inn

Red Lion River Inn
Ranked #24 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I love staying at this place. The location is great, along the river and walking distance to downtown. The lounge has daily happy hour with a variety of draft beer available. Most of the rooms are kind of small so it may not work for a family stay. I look forward to returning.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
RachelAndrade, Front Office Manager at Red Lion River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Guest,

It makes us so happy to hear how much you enjoy your times with us. We also appreciate your feedback about our lounge and what you enjoyed about the services they provide.Thank you! We look forward to you returning as well!

There are newer reviews for Red Lion River Inn

Reviewed 30 April 2014

My first night I woke up to a flooded room. Water or whatever it was did not come from my room. I notified front desk and they moved me to another room which did not solve the fact that I had flooded room. The room they moved me to was heavy smoke infested odor! I did not complain as I knew it was my last night and RL did nothing for me but move me for the incovenience of my first night flooding issue.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
RachelAndrade, Front Office Manager at Red Lion River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Dear Mr. Zebulon,

I am so sorry to hear about the issue with your room! Flooding is by far an abnormal occurrence, and we are incredibly sorry to hear that it affected your time with us. I am equally aggrieved to hear that your alternative room had a smoke issue. Once again, neither of those things are normal and are very far from our standard of service. If at your earliest convenience you would contact the hotel, we can discuss this further. Once again, I apologize and I hope that we might find a solution and be able to provide you with an accurate experience of our standard of service.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We booked this hotel for it's location. the rooms were very comfortable and clean. the staff was very helpful. We even used the computer and printer in the lobby at no extra charge. We had breakfast included for a very small fee. It is served in their (on site) restaurant, and is very good. We will definitely stay here again!

Dear Annette,

Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay!! I am very happy to hear that you found our rooms both comfortable and clean. Our awesome staff and fabulous location (close to everything downtown!) are my top two favorite things about our hotel. I am glad to hear you agree!
We all look forward to seeing you again soon, and providing you with an identically lovely experience!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

had the best sleep ever ! great location and loved d the idea of joining buildings to get to the lobby . great location to walk downtown and all through riverfront park . good over all location . wud stay again , pillows are the best !!! like the fridge and micro in room

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Yay!! I am SO glad that you enjoyed our beds so well!! I am also very happy to hear that you found the convenience of being able to walk indoors through our hotel to your liking, along with our location. Thank you SO much for taking the time to let us know how much you loved us, and we hope to see you again soon and give you another 'best sleep ever'!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

My husband and I were in town and decided to stay an extra night. I called the red lion and had great service making our reservation as well as when we arrived. We have a pet and the room was great. We were given a room with access to the river trail right from our room.

Dear Cathy,

I am so glad to hear that we were able to accommodate you so well, so quickly and efficiently! We are very proud of our accessibility for our guests with pets (we understand they are family too!) Our proximity to the river trail and the park directly behind us makes that all the better. We all hope to see you again soon, and provide you with an equally awesome experience!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Very friendly staff! But the service was slow except in the lounge. Seemed understaffed. Food was terrible and overpriced. Hotel and room were filthy! Especially the carpets. Disgusting. I would give this hotel at 9 if it was based on how friendly the staff were and it's proximity to the convention center but a 3 on everything else. Yuck.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Deborah R
RachelAndrade, Manager at Red Lion River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Thank you so much for your recent feed back. I was very concerned and shocked to read the experience you had during your recent stay. This is not ordinary or acceptable and I will reach out to the Management staff to discuss. We do have an amazing staff and location and hope that you will return in the future.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Older property, very well maintained. Short walk to Gonzaga. Right on riverwalk so can walk downtown, view falls, great dining within easy walking distance. Nicest, friendliest staff I have ever met!!

2  Thank Timothy K
RachelAndrade, Front Office Manager at Red Lion River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Dear Timothy,

Thank you so much for sharing how your stay with us was! We take great pride in both our staff and hotel (the staff is the heart of the whole operation, after all!) and we believe that we have compiled the best people to do the job. I am so glad that you agree! We look forward to seeing you again soon and providing you with equally lovely service!