“Family fun!”

Spokane Trail Rides
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Had a wonderful time. Jen was patient with all of from novice to experienced. She helps you to understand how to ride. She helped in taking group photos so we would have some memories to treasure. The horses were great and responded well with each of us. Beautiful area!

4  Thank Kristina C

Reviewed 29 June 2012

I have boarded my horse with Jen at Spokane Trail Rides for several months and met her several months before that. I have been very pleased with my experience so far. Jen is knowledgeable and helpful. She acquired the facility in horrible condition and has worked very hard on improvements. She cares about her boarders and their horses a great deal.

In response to Matthew D's review.....he is obviously a competitor or a boarder who didn't follow the terms of his contract and is vindictive. I don't know what a "fake" receipt is or what purpose it would serve! In addition, Jen is not married so the claim that her husband wrote a review is just plain ridiculous.

I would recommend Spokane Trail Rides to anyone!

2  Thank michelegm04231957
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Loved the trail ride, gorgeous views of lake and surrounding scenery. Well behaved horses not nags at all! owner is very proffessional and kind. Best trail ride of my life, my family and I will definatley go again very soon!

3  Thank sunflower163