“Disappointed after several great dinners.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sushi I Teriyaki & Grill
Ranked #354 of 895 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 28 July 2012

At first this place was my favorite. I became disappointed after our last visit I noticed that we got a lot of rice not much fish. A dish we had been ordering that we loved they cut the tuna to 1/3 of the thickness that we were familiar with and made it 1/2 the size it was. We were then charged 3 times what we originally payed. We will not be going there again.

There are newer reviews for Sushi I Teriyaki & Grill

Reviewed 28 April 2012

Teriyaki Chicken $11.
Good portion of tasty white meat served with a bowl of rice and miso soup or salad before;
Vegetable Stir-Fry $9.
Nicely seasoned melange of onions,cabbage & carrots seved with same as above.
Dining here was a pleasant experience, and nice to have a taste of Japan in Spokane. We are anxious to try other entrees, tempura and the soups. The appetizer list is extensive. The ice cream flavors beckon us to have dessert.

Reviewed 5 November 2011

We really felt comfortable when we walked in..good food, friendly staff, nice owner, large menu with a good variety, clean establishment. It is one of those small spots sandwiched between other businesses and their location is in small plaza area that has many other types of already well established restaurants. But this is the only Sushi spot.. love their cooked teriyaki salmon. Try this new place and keep it in the community.

3  Thank NicePerson1

Been to Sushi I Teriyaki & Grill? Share your experiences!