Made Oxford Suites our halfway point between Portland, OR and Eastern Idaho. It was a great place to stay since we got in really late after driving all day.
We brought our bikes so we could ride around Riverfront Park from our hotel without having to park downtown. It was perfect. Everything was clean and the beds were comfortable. The pool looks nice, but we didn't use it this trip. Breakfast was decent, but the ham and eggs weren't my favorite. There were lots of other choices like oatmeal and yogurt and fruit, etc. It was nice to have breakfast included so we didn't have to spend time at a restaurant.
The WiFi was having issues while we were there so that was a bummer for my teenage son.
The room was nice and large and it was nice to have a microwave and fridge in the room.
The lobby is very nice too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Overlooking the Spokane River, you’ll enjoy easy access to Downtown Spokane and River Front Park. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Southall Travel so you can book your Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane Hotel Spokane
- Oxford Hotel Downtown Spokane