Stayed here and the other one numerous times.the valley;and have brought people here from Canada when they have a flight to catchThe staff and the room I find vey good to excellent.But it seems each time I have someone staying above that must be falling down or tripping full force onto the floor above me.About every 7 minutes only time it stops is between 11 pm and 630 am and one time i climbed onto the room divider and pounded on the ceiling with a lot of force.That will bring about 45 minutes of normal noise.Why dont I complain more I must be Canadian I just put up with it.I realy liked the room and to be honest the breakfast you wouln"t write home about but seriously I"m happy with it.And the computor room is great and there gift shop has almost everything you could want if you forgot to bring it.I still recomend this place highly but what is that noise all the time everytime I come here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Overlooking the Spokane River, you’ll enjoy easy access to Downtown Spokane and River Front Park. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane Hotel Spokane
- Oxford Hotel Downtown Spokane