Booked one night in standard king. 5th floor and was met with the standard Oxford character. They are nice hotels. The Bartender was especially friendly, the food from the kitchen was mediocre. They give you free drinks at the evening hospitality reception. Ran out of bananas in the morning. Morning breakfast was better than average other than that. They do have Pay-per view movies and hence they lock down their TV remotes so you cannot access the HDMI outputs on the TV. It is much more effective to watch You Tube Rugby games directly on the TV. But I understand that they want the revenue for their Payper View programing. Overall it is like staying at a Marriott with a free breakfast and evening hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Overlooking the Spokane River, you’ll enjoy easy access to Downtown Spokane and River Front Park. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane Hotel Spokane
- Oxford Hotel Downtown Spokane